Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentparis

Vienne, Autriche
Avis : 16
Rentparis

Je reviens tout juste d'un séjour à Paris avec mon mari et une amie. Pour la deuxième fois, j'ai fait affaire avec Rentparis. Ils ont de beaux appartements en général et celui que nous avions n'échappait pas à la règle (rue Chapon). Il était propre, bien situé et très spacieux. Il n'y a eu qu'un hic, le bruit. En face il y avait un théâtre. Le vendredi et samedi soir nous avons eu assez de bruit pour que nous ayons un peu de la difficulté à dormir sans bouchons d'oreille. Ce n'est pas tragique, je tiens à le spécifier. Cependant c'est lorsque je l'ai mentionné en signant le ''guest book'' et que Rentparis a refusé de publier que ça m'a fait tiquer. J'ai droit à mon opinion non ? Elle n'était pas bien méchante j'ai juste dit qu'il fallait songer à apporter des bouchons d'oreille ... En fait c'est le cumulatif de petits incidents qui ont fait que j'ai décidé d'en parler sur TA. Par exemple, des petites impolitesses par email et un peu de brusquerie. Je tiens malgré tout à spécifier que ce ne sont pas des choses graves et que Jean-Pierre, celui qui nous a accueilli a été formidable. Non juste des petits commentaires sans gravité que je voulais partager ...

10 réponses sur ce sujet
Geneve
1. Re: Rentparis

Je crois que vous parlez de l’appartement numéro 2 sur RentParis. Nous avons passé un court séjour de 8 nuits, et nous ne regrettons pas notre choix. L’appartement est magnifique, il est très bien localisé, dans le centre ville, à quelques minutes à pied de la rue Rambuteau. Le bruit dont vous parlez est dû au café-théâtre qui est juste en face de l’appartement, ce n’est pas une discothèque, et les représentations sont terminées à minuit, heure à laquelle nous n’étions pas encore couché.

Jean-Pierre, la personne qui nous à accueilli est très charmant.

Vous devez préciser que RentParis est un site de réservation automatique, comme les sites de réservation hôtelière, le site est complet et bien fait, si vous passez votre réservation en ligne (vous n’avez pas le choix), il suffit de suivre toutes les informations et de lire ces emails pour comprendre que tout est automatisé et que votre réservation est finalisée.

J’ai eu le même problème que vous, au début, je posais des questions, et la personne me renvoya automatiquement à ma confirmation, ce qui était normal car en prenant le temps de lire les emails reçus, et la description de l’appartement en ligne, j’ai eu toutes mes réponses.

San Francisco
Avis : 1
2. Re: Rentparis

We have been going to Paris every other year for almost 15 years now. We initially stayed at hotels, but then started using rentparis.com after friends of ours recommended the site. We've been using rentparis since, renting apartment #14, which fits our needs perfectly. Jean Pierre and Fabrice, the managers, have been amazing everytime. They're both very helpful, welcoming, friendly, and exceptionnaly professional. We were very embarrassed to call them late at night after we realized we had locked ourselves out of the apartment, but they immediately called a locksmith and in about an hour, problem solved!

Princeton Junction...
3. Re: Rentparis

My girlfriend and I just returned from Paris before Thanksgiving 2012. We stayed at Rue Rambuteau #30 - fantastic location and well-appointed, cozy studio apartment. The appliances were all clean and functional - we didn't try the laundry but it was nice to have the option. We made breakfast each morning in the apartment before heading out to wander the streets. Everything we wanted to see in the city was either a 10-15 minute walk from Rambuteau or a quick metro ride away. I recommend this location highly. Our experience with the RentParis.com staff was also quite pleasant. We gave them notice that we'd be arriving before the usual noon check-in time and they gladly met us at the apartment early (for a small fee). We'll definitely be going back to paris and staying at this (or maybe trying another) apartment from RentParis.com ... Thanks!

Tempe, Arizona
Avis : 206
4. Re: Rentparis

I stayed in #28 on Rue de vertus, just one metro stop from Rambuteau. The communication and details before arriving were excellent, the apartments as as listed (except the meto stop is one stop from Rambuteau. Wonderful location and yet on a quiet street. Very well furnished, from throw blankets, guide books and really all the kitchenware and utensils you can need to make a banquet (though there isn't space for that!!). I was surprised how comfy it was..usually apartments I have rented are all sufficient and has everything but not the nice touching or as comfortable.

Liked the Internet/phone option. I called the US for an hour and s clear , though if they had a cordless phone, it would have been fantastic, which is to say wifi service very strong, bathroom and kitchen are right when you walk in and then go down a few (to me steep and narrow) steps to living room and bed...was a little awkward, but it a huge problem. Heater worked well. A fold out breakfast table and folding chairs...the space in the kitchen is small so everything needs to be out away when not eating nor sitting at the table.

On site managers aren't that close on site, so takes a while to get to you. Bt when washing machine wasnt working they had my clothes washed for me and delivered back promptly, and with such a helpful, pleasant attitude.

Apartment is good for one person, maybe a for a couple. Carrefour market just 4 minutes walk away as well as a baker and the metro stop. Quiet, except when upstairs neighbor has a dance party until 5am (only once in the 8 days I was there, so almost to be expected).

Overall a wonderful stay: Very comfortable apartment in an excellent location at a great great price!!!

Sao Paulo, Brazil
5. Re: Rentparis

Me and my husband stayed in #30 on Rue Rambuteau last October for a week.

It was absolutely fantastic!

It was our first time in Paris and a friend recommended we tried renting an apartment instead of staying in a hotel.

We were a little concerned at first, but everything turned out to be just perfect: from the booking proccess back home in Brazil to the end of the seven days we spent there.

The studio is very well-located, cozy and quiet.

The managers Fabricie and Jean Pierre were amazing: their reception was friendly and extremely helpful.

Fabrice even took us to a place nearby to purchase a SIM Card for our phone when we arrived!

I recommend it to everyone now!

Modifié le : 31 janvier 2013, 12:11
Columbus, Ohio
Avis : 16
6. Re: Rentparis

My sister and I stayed in Apt. 9 in the Rue de Montmorency for a week 4 years ago. We found the apartment well equipped and well located for our Paris adventure. This apartment is on the ground floor, which was good for us, and very secure with entry from a locked courtyard. I'd recommend RentParis as a reputable company and would rent from them again.

Byron Bay, Australie
Avis : 5
7. Re: Rentparis

The most frantastic studio in Paris. Also the best Rental Managers in the business. Very professional, very prompt, very kind and helpful, you name it, they delivered it.

The studio delivered in every capacity, comfort, style, heating, large bathroom and bath. 3 large double windows. Set amongst quite streets, but in the middle of everything. Fully recommend Rent Paris to everyone who loves service and great apt. Thank you for the best stay, I was there for 1 month

San Diego...
8. Re: Rentparis

We rent apartments for all our vacations in Europe and the USA. RentParis has continued to be our best experience with rentals every time. They make everything easy. We have been delighted to have Jean-Pierre as our agency host each time so far. He is as hospitable and helpful as if he were a personal friend, and yet entirely professional. Whenever we remember of our wonderful experiences in Paris, we recall how much Jean-Pierre and this agency has contributed to them.

We choose the smaller accommodations due to our budget, yet they prove to be perfectly comfortable for us, and furnished with everything a traveler can possibly need, all in good working order.

Our last stay was at Apt 18, which may be the smallest on offer but it immediately became our favorite because it didn't feel confining (although the bathroom might be a challenge for larger people), and its charm and location were superb. On a small street, one enters through a courtyard; the apartment is quiet and secure. From here it's just a short walk to everything: high-energy night life in one direction, sedate residential area in another, world-class attractions, innumerable restaurants, the beautiful Seine, etc, and several Metro lines. All are just minutes away.

When in Paris, RentParis is the only choice. They've thought of everything and are committed to being the best in town.

Modifié le : 01 février 2013, 5:06
San Diego...
9. Re: Rentparis

My review above somehow became garbled in transmission, so this is a repeat which I hope will get through intact (and make better sense):

We rent apartments for all our vacations in Europe and the USA. RentParis has continued to be our best experience with rentals every time. They make everything easy. We have been delighted to have had Jean-Pierre as our agency host each time so far. He is as hospitable and helpful as if he were a personal friend, and yet entirely professional. Whenever we remember our wonderful experiences in Paris, we recall how much Jean-Pierre and this agency has contributed to them.

We choose the smaller accommodations due to our budget, yet they prove to be perfectly comfortable for us, and furnished with everything a traveler can possibly need, all in good working order. Our last stay was at Apt 18, which may be the smallest on offer but which immediately became our favorite because it didn't feel confining (althought the bathroom might be a challenge for larger people), and its charm and location were superb.

On a small street, one enters through a courtyard; the apartment is quiet and secure. From here it's a short walk to everything: high-energy nightlife in one direction, sedate residential area in another, world-class attractions, innumerable restaurants, the beautiful Seine, etc, and several Metro lines. All are just minutes away.

When in Paris, RentParis is the only choice. They've thought of everything and are committed to being the best in town.

San Diego...
10. Re: Rentparis

I give up!

Répondre à : Rentparis
Recevez une notification par e-mail lorsqu'une réponse est publiée
Réponses aux questions fréquentes sur Paris