Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
Appartement de copropriété/Appartement –
1 Chambre, 1 salle de bains, 2 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

• Derniers résultats en français
Français en 1er
Denissedi...
1 vote utile 1 vote utile
“beautiful comfortable family place! can't wait to go back!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 11 janvier 2014 Séjour en décembre 2013
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

My husband,15 month baby and I spend this past New Year's Eve holiday at casa Jemi and even thought we encounter bad weather we had the time of our lives. We rested, we had a wonderful quiet time. The villa is just beautiful, wonderfully equipped, brand new with really really good isolating noise reducing windows, nothing will wake you up! not even fireworks!
La Cruz de Huenacaxtle, is a really nice fishing villa, the beach is really nice, and there are wonderful tacos, lots of restaurants and small corner stores nearby, everything within walking distance of Casa Jemi. Jim and Emi are really nice people. Emi store has lots of nice clothes and artifacts from Indonesia, worth spending time looking at.
I highly recommend casa Jemi. in fact I told all of
my family and friends about it plus you can't beat the price!

5 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 5 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 5 5 étoiles Propreté
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
11 janv. 2014
Thanks so much for staying at Casa Jemi. We enjoyed meeting you both and your beautiful little girl. She is so cute.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
CaptBarne...
Portland, Oregon, United States
“This place ROCKS!!!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 14 novembre 2013 Séjour en mai 2013
Google Traduction

Having been a neighbor of the owners for some time at Punta Esmeralda, I contacted Jim about his new casa. I was blown away not only in the amazing location (overlooking Marina La Cruz and the Bay of Bandera), but just how beautiful a place he has put together. Very private, three huge rooms with full kitchen amenities. Incredible landscaping, fans everywhere, pool, and the view from the upper room is over the top! I can't wait to get down again.

BTW, having stayed at the local hotels the place is a bargain...

Compagnons de voyage : Amis
14 nov. 2013
We enjoyed having you and your friends. Now we have perfect weather and the fishing is off the charts with the Tuna, Sails & Marlin. We look forward to seeing you again at "Casa Jemi
BigMikeCa...
California
Contributeur
5 avis 5 avis
5 avis sur les hôtels
Avis dans 5 villes Avis dans 5 villes
7 votes utiles 7 votes utiles
“Just what the doctor ordered... :]”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 29 octobre 2013 Séjour en octobre 2013
Google Traduction

The title of the review,speaks for it's self.I stayed at this property from Oct. 19-27,2013. Upon entering the property,I noticed an exceptionally maintained lawn/pool/garden area.I
really liked the fact that the property has a high wall around it.I stayed in the upper unit which I really enjoyed due to the fact it has a great view of Banderas Bay,and the La Cruz Marina.On the first level,it has an outdoor shower that was a nice suprise.Also there were three fans as well.One was right above a table and chairs,and the other two were spread out nicely.Can you say: Comfy hammocks ? I knew you could. :]
Being the so to speak "rookie" to the heat...the unit had a great a/c unit in it.Out of a request,and respect for the owners...I would turn it off when ever I left the unit.The upper unit I was in,also had it's own private balcony with a great sunning area,and it's own "hang out" area as I call it.Ther is a common palapa area on the top area of the property that was nicely appinted as well.Oh...did I mention the great view it had as well of the La Cruz Marina ? :]
The kitchen had a nice selection of pots,and pans.A nice new fidge,and gas stove.The thing that would have been nice would have been to have a simple rack to dry dishes on.As well as a bit of a simple selection of local spices,or jarred sauces.
I am well aware that this is a long review folks...bear with me,I am just about done here. :] There are many enjoyable eateries with in a very short walking distance.What became my "hang spot" was a restaurant called Enriques.Outstanding food.Believe it,or not try the cheese burger,and fries...it was very tasty.As well as for breakfast the pancakes,and eggs.
To sum up this lonnng disertation so to speak...my host's Jim,and his wife Emi were most gracious to me during my stay.By the way I reccomend checking out Emi's shop,on the front part of the property.I bought a couple of nice things during my stay.
That is about it from me,ladies...and gentlemen.I am heading hopefully back down in December again for more r/r.
Kind regards, Big Mike :]
P.S.: Okay...I lied so to speak.One more thing to consider...I definitely reccomend trying the fishing while you are there.I caught my first Marln !!! :]

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 5 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The property as a whole,along with the close eateries.
Le moins apprécié: It is warm after all in Mexico folks...be sure and have hydration with you if you walk arond alot. :]
Compagnons de voyage : Solo
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Familles avec jeunes enfants
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
29 oct. 2013
Mike
Thanks for staying with us in La Cuz and look forward to seeing you again this year for more R&R. This fishing has been great and the weather is now cooling off.
Mariano T
1 avis
“Excelente lugar y excelente localizacion”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 7 janvier 2015 Séjour en janvier 2015
Google Traduction

Casa Jemi es un excelente lugar si se quiere tranquilidad. Bien preparado y una atenci'on del dueno.

5 5 étoiles Literie 5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 5 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: lo bien que estaba cuidado el lugar y la tranquilidad
Compagnons de voyage : Famille avec adolescents
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Personnes handicapées
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
14 févr. 2015
USD 125
Nuit
Semaine
Mois
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Faire une demande
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
James M
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : avr. 2013
Taux de réponse: 75 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 18 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite