Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Villa Pimmada, Ao Nang, Krabi

Krabi Town
Logement à louer –
4 Chambres, 4 salles de bains, 8 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

30 votes utiles 30 votes utiles
“Great stay!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 9 avril 2014 Séjour en mars 2014
Google Traduction

Our group of 7 spent 5 days in Villa Pimmada from end March. The villa has 5 rooms, a pool with a great filter system, a very well maintained garden and huge living spaces. Pictures uploaded by the owner accurately shows how the villa looks like, except that the actual floor space is much bigger than pictured. There's a free tuktuk service around Ao Nang daily till 11pm. The staff at the villa were all really helpful, warm and friendly. Soony, the owner responds promptly to queries. The villa is definitely value for money! I'd suggest you contact Soony soon if you're interested to book the villa. We had a hard time trying to book the villa since most villa stays are booked well ahead of time.

Compagnons de voyage : Amis
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Eddy L
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
1 avis
1 vote utile 1 vote utile
“Villa Pimmada, it completes your trip to Ao Nang, Krabi.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 11 juillet 2013 Séjour en janvier 2013
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

If you are heading to Ao Nang, Krabi, it's a MUST to stay at Villa Pimmada. Why? I would say I have no regret for every single dollar I paid for the stay! When I first look at the Villa via the internet, I told my wife :"Photos are meant for deceiving, do not take it for granted." And when I reach the villa, it's actually looks way so much better and nicer then those photos! and I can't stop "WOW!" "OMG!" while checking out the Villa. I never expect this Villa could astonished me so much!
I would say Customer service is the best value-added point of Villa Pimmada if you ask. Just state you concern, and everything will be attended and taking good care by the Villa owners, Mr. Soony Leoni and his wife.
Seriously, I would certainly return to Villa Pimmada if I have another chance to visit Ao Nang, Krabi, and I'm sure there will be more friends to join me this round! :)

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Everything was actually way too good then my expectation. Simply the bestest villa stay I ever had!!
Compagnons de voyage : Famille élargie
Groupe d'amis Personnes handicapées
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
Personnes avec des animaux de compagnie
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
SMGoh81
15 votes utiles 15 votes utiles
“Impeccable service”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 26 mai 2013 Séjour en mai 2013
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

Our travel party could be the most challenging one - from elderly to couple with young infant to pregnant lady, so you could imagine the tedious task of accommodating everyone's needs to ensure we had a great holiday.

Right from the start - from the 1 million questions I had posed to Soony (the owner), not only he was prompt in his replies, but took the time & effort to answer to each of my query as best as he could. I was enquiring with several other villas, but nothing came close to the patience and friendliness that Soony had portrayed (could feel it even though our communication was via email).

The highlight of the trip was during Day 2 (night) when we were part of 'history' as the entire 14 provinces of Southern Thailand experienced a 2.5 hours blackout. Needless to say we were quite panicky as we didn't know when will the power be restored. Coincidently Soony was in our villa chatting with us when the power went off. He immediately made calls to check on the situation, and as it was nearing dinner time, he made arrangements with a friend who owned a restaurant for us to at least have dinner first whilst waiting for the power to be restored. Red Devils restaurant - managed to whip up salads and pastas and boy, it was good :) Meanwhile we requested for Soony to check on nearby hotels which still had power sustaining on generator. After dinner we headed back to villa, we were lighting the candles when the power came back on! And Soony was right, he reassured us that it normally takes 3 hours for the power to be restored. Throughout the 'ordeal' he was with us, making sure we were okay and our needs were taken care of.

If you are looking for a great villa + fantastic service = Villa Pimmada is the place to be in Krabi :)

5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The spaciousness of the villa and the pool!
Le moins apprécié: Non air-conditioned living room
Compagnons de voyage : Famille élargie
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Familles avec jeunes enfants Pour les groupes
Stepnini
Singapore
1 avis
1 vote utile 1 vote utile
“Awesome Stay”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 14 avril 2013 Séjour en avril 2013
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

Didnt get a chance to write a message on the scrapbook on the last day cause we were running late. So here's my appreciation to all of you:

Thank you so much for the 4D3N stay at Villa Pimmada, I really enjoyed my stay. Really love our accommodation. My bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, huge washroom, living room, dining room, well-equipped kitchen, swimming pool, BBQ area. We're all impressed with the hospitality and we all felt very well taken care of ♥

Thank you for providing us with a local phone for us to contact you in times of need and especially with regards to the shuttle service. We had a lot of flexibility when planning for pick up and breakfast according to the timing of tour packages we purchased.

Thank you for being so meticulous and really striving to make our stay experience a pleasant one. From making sure the villa is well decorated and cleaned to having the bedrooms air conditioned to create a memorable first impression.

I usually wouldnt bother writing reviews but their effort put into making every detail perfect really deserves a good review and recommendation.

5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Food, Flexibility, Provision of Local Phone, Private pool, walk-in wardrobe!
Le moins apprécié: non air-conditioned living room
Compagnons de voyage : Amis
Votre tranche d'âge 18-24
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Familles avec jeunes enfants
Pour les groupes
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
Un voyageur authentifié par FlipKey
Bordeaux (France)
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 26 mars 2013 Séjour en mars 2013
5 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 5 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 5 5 étoiles Propreté
5 5 étoiles Réception 5 5 étoiles Service
Recommanderais-je cette Location de vacances à mon meilleur ami?
Recommandé pour:
Voyageurs en quête de luxe
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un voyageur et non de TripAdvisor LLC ou de ses partenaires.
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 457
Nuit
Semaine
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Demander la réservation
Sinon, envoyez un message au propriétaire
Envoyer un message
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
Soontorn L
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : mars 2013
Taux de réponse: 90 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 4 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite