Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Affordable Home with the best beach and views on Aitutaki!

Panoramic views from the villa balcony
Panoramic views from the villa balcony
Ootu Beach house
Ootu Beach house
Aitutaki
Logement à louer –
2 Chambres, 2 salles de bains, 6 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

4 votes utiles 4 votes utiles
“Too Hot- Lots of Bugs”
2 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 21 janvier 2014 Séjour en septembre 2013
Google Traduction
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

This was my second trip to Aitutaki- the first time I went by myself and stayed at Samade Resort which is next door. This time I traveled with my Dad so we were looking for multi-room accommodation, and because of my previous stay, I knew I wanted to be on the lagoon side. Our arrival started off well with being picked up at the airport with handmade ei's (flower lei's) however, after that I was highly disappointed with almost everything at the Beach house except the view.

There are in fact 3 Ootu Beach Houses- this is #1. Of the three, this is the oldest one and it shows. Especially in the decor and kitchen and bathrooms. I went in one of the other ones and have seen pictures of the 3rd and we got robbed paying the same price as our neighbors for such inferior quality.

Between the three houses there is apparently only one satellite controller which is housed in #1. The people in #2 told us they were glad we had arrived because their TV had been stuck on the Cartoon Channel since the last family had left.

As mentioned by another reviewer of one of the other houses, we had a problem with teeny, tiny ants swarming all over the kitchen counters regardless of what was on the counter.

There isn't any Air Con but there are fans. The fan in the second bedroom was so loud I couldn't sleep with it on and it got so hot with it off I couldn't sleep then either. Basically didn't sleep except for naps on the beach the whole time we were there.

There were screens on the windows but the one on the sliding door had a big hole in it and the mozzies were really bad...really annoying.

I do love the location on the lagoon side (as opposed to the sunset side). I love the Koru Cafe. And Samade next door meant we didn't have to cook dinner every night and had a place within walking distance to be social. If not for those things I would give 1 star.

The one thing about this house that I liked better than the others was the front deck. It had good airflow, two nice loungers, and a fan.

I would only recommend this particular beach house IF you got a deal compared to the other 2, IF they fix the hole in the screen, and IF they fix the issue with the TV. Which- I don't watch TV at home much less go on vacation to watch TV- however the setup meant we were controlling our neighbor's TV and that was just weird.

There is no clothes dryer- just a clothes line- which is fine unless you get a couple of days of rain and now you're trying to pack wet clothes for an international trip.

There are stone fish in the lagoon and it hurts a lot if you step on one so reef shoes are recommended.

Aitutaki itself is HIGHLY recommended- just not this particular house.

Compagnons de voyage : Autre
Votre tranche d'âge 35-49
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
21 janv. 2014
The nightly rates we charge are alot cheaper than alot of the hotels on the island, considering the house is located right on the beach, and has one of the best views and swimming areas on the island, also great location with restaurants and a cafe within walking distance. Our minium stay is 5 nights, because this guest only stayed 3 nights they were charged a slightly higher rate of $250 per night instead of the normal rate of $200 per night. If you are looking for flash decor and modern interior be prepared to pay alot more per night up to $500 per night at some hotels. Aitutaki has no tv connection, this house does have sky television which is a bonus.
We have had problems with children leaning on the mosquito screens causing holes in them, but we have since had the holes in the screens repaired. The fan has also been repaired. We do not advertise that we have a clothes dryer only a clothes line to hang laundry. Being in a tropical island there are always ants or bugs, very hard to get rid of completly but we try our best to keep them out.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
Semaine
Mois
Faire une demande
Comment réserver ce logement
Envoyez une demande de renseignements au propriétaire en cliquant sur le bouton ci-dessous
Le propriétaire vous enverra un devis. Nous conseillons aux propriétaires de répondre sous 24 heures
Vous pourrez envoyer d'autres messages et régler le devis à partir de la boîte de réception des locations de TripAdvisor
Les paiements effectués par le biais de la boîte de réception des locations sur TripAdvisor sont couverts par la
protection Tranquilité d'esprit
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
Taux de réponse: 100 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 21 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite