Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
A sunny, spacious bedroom on the first floor (a double and a single bed) leads to the balcony
A view of Lefkogeia village!
Welcome!
Sitting room on the ground floor
Another view of the sitting room
Plakias
Appartement de copropriété/Appartement –
1 Chambre, 1 salle de bains, 3 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

Français en 1er
heath60
Alexandra, New Zealand
1 avis
“An ideal holiday house for a couple, full of character & perfect as a base to explore locally & further afield”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 2 janvier 2014 Séjour en octobre 2013
Google Traduction

My husband & I loved staying here for 2 weeks in late October 2013. Betty is a wonderful hostess & very friendly. We were proud to be her first Kiwis! The house is small, very clean & full of character & the balcony looking out over the entry lane is a beautiful spot to sit & relax. We enjoyed many lunches of Greek salad & bread there (& just the odd beer & wine).
We thoroughly enjoyed experiencing a touch of traditional village life including seeing many goods being sold from the back of small trucks (meat. vegetables, household paraphenalia, clothing), lots of cats, brilliant bouganvillea, narrow lanes, interesting doors. Unfortunately I couldn't get the neighbours (black clad elderly ladies & men) to understand my Greek so couldn't get beyond the basic greetings. However all the young people have good English & everyone is friendly.
Stellio's Taverna in Lefkogia is a lovely place for a tasty meal &/or a drink with great friendly service. The local grocery store has all you need for supplies.
Thank you, Betty, for the birthday cake & friendly service. It was a pleasure meeting you & your family

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Literie 5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: all good
Le moins apprécié: nothing
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Familles avec jeunes enfants
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
23 avr. 2014
My beloved Kiwis!!!
Better late than never....! Well I just noticed that I never did reply to you! Thank God I got a new review to alert me! Way to go...! But here I am! I only wish you will be alerted on this one!
You were indeed my first Kiwis! And I am soooo happy I got the chance to meet you! Thank you for being kind and so friendly and warm and for spending time with us! Thank you for your lovely review! I appreciate it!
Although it is a big trip, I do wish to see you again, some time!

Love,
Betty
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Ewa5052
Varsovie, Pologne
2 avis
Avis dans 2 villes Avis dans 2 villes
“Great traditional house in the authentic village”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 17 septembre 2013 Séjour en août 2013
Google Traduction

At the end of August 2013 we spent a lovely week at the quiet Cretan village of Lefkogia. The small, traditional local house is with two rooms, a small kitchenette and a bathroom. There was a large balcony overlooking a narrow, quiet street where local women dressed in black would rest and chat in the evenings. It was a great place to quietly sip a glass (or two!) of the local white wine and enjoy life. The house was simple but very tastefully done according to the Cretan tradition, with no TV (thank God), but it had an air conditioner which we used once or twice.

The village has a shop where all the basic goods are available and three restaurants serving Greek food. We especially liked Stellios (?) taverna with great food at reasonable price. Nice, though stony beaches are within a couple of minutes drive from the village.

About ten/fifteen minutes drive from Lefkogia is the nearby town of Plakias, with a clean sandy beach, hotels, tavernas, bars, fishing port, quite a few shops, banks, car and motorcycle rentals. Still further on the road climbs to the artistic village of Mirthios definitely worth a visit. We also recommend drive along the coast to Hora Sfakion and further on to Anopolis and Aradena. The views are fantastic.

Betty, our host was a charming and caring person. She made our stay really pleasant. She and her husband Yannis own another and much larger house Villa Pente Anemoi for rent on the outskirts of Lefkogia. It is beautifully finished according to Yannis design who is known as “Gaudi of Lefkogia” for his interior decorating skills.

I can fully recommend the place.

4 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: location, authentic neighbourhood
Le moins apprécié: nothing
Votre tranche d'âge 50-64
23 avr. 2014
My dear Ewa,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! And accept my apologies for taking so long to reply! I wish you will be alerted on this one! I have to confess though that you caused me a bit of a trouble as my husband Hlias did not know the existence of my husband Giannis and he found out from your review!!!! Oh boy.. the worst of all is that he thought he was the Gaudi and when you referred to Giannis as Gaudi... he collapsed!!! :)I am joking of course!!! Hlias hasn't seen your review but if he had he would definitely be panicked!!! As for me... I loughed a lot! You are the sweetest!
Thank you for choosing our place to spend your holidays and thank you for your kind words!

Best wishes,
Betty and Hlias :)
Melanie C
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
1 avis
“Wonderful authentic tradtional house”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 4 août 2013 Séjour en juillet 2013
Google Traduction

My family and I stayed for a week in July in this wonderful traditional house just right in the very friendly neighbourhood of Lefkogia. Betty and her husband are wonderful hosts. Thanx for the cake and eggs on our last morning- we were so pleased. Our little daughter loved the atmosphere of the neighbourhood - there was always a friendly "Jasu". The traditional style of the house makes you feel yery welcome. We will love to come back. Big hugs from your "Germs"

5 5 étoiles Literie 5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
Compagnons de voyage : Famille avec jeunes enfants
14 sept. 2013
My dear Germs.... sorry... friends! :)

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and kind review.

We do miss you, you know! What an amazing time we had together!!! It felt so good to have you around! I am sorry you did not have more time to spend here. I can only hope that you will come again ....soon! Will you??? We will sure be waiting for you...

My best wishes! <3

Agnes P
Leighton Buzzard, Royaume-Uni
2 avis
Avis dans 2 villes Avis dans 2 villes
1 vote utile 1 vote utile
“Romantic, authentic location, cutest little villa, the best holidays!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 18 juin 2013 Séjour en juin 2013
Google Traduction

My partner and I spent a week in June in Lefkogia and we couldn't have dreamt of better holidays!

We chose the place very carefully as we wanted to avoid typically tourist and overpriced area and favoured an authentic Cretan experience. And we weren't disappointed. The village is tiny, with authentic features and friendly locals. The shop is just around the corner, three local, value for money tavernas, that offer their traditional Cretan mezes (delicious) are worth visiting:)

The house (more than apartment really) is not big but spacious enough, with all amenities necessary, including air con:)

Weather in June is very pleasant, 27 degrees, with a fresh breeze, just perfect, if like us you like to walk and hike:)

We would visit all 7 beaches (most on foot!) as the views are incredible, there are plenty of goats about:), sea is clear and warm enough in June to do some swimming and snorkelling.

The village is quite far from bigger cities like Chania (about 1h30min drive) and Rethymnon (30min drive) so if you wish to explore a bit more of the island, you would need to hire a car for a few days - you can do it in Plakias (5km away from Lefkogia) if you ask Betty, she can give you a lift there:)

Owners of the house were very helpful, checked if we were happy, offered a lift to the neighbouring villages etc). And if you feel like it you are very welcome to visit their farm (with all the farm animals!) and have a drink with them, we did, and had a lovely evening:)

Also, Betty arranged a taxi for us to pick us up from the airport, which saved us time and aggravation as we arrived late - 23.30 at night.

In general, a great place for a romance or family holidays:) with incredible views, amazing food, and beautiful beaches:)

4 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Location, beaches, house itself, food!
Le moins apprécié: nothing!
20 juin 2013
Dear Agnes!

You are a sweetheart!!! Do you know that? Thank you for choosing our property, thank you for a great description of the area and also thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Many kisses to Dunkan and to you too. Love, Betty
dkrj589
8 votes utiles 8 votes utiles
“Lovely Place to stay”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 23 août 2012 Séjour en août 2012
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

We stayed in this property for 17 nights in August. It was a fantastic find in the centre of an authentic Crete village where we were the only English people in the immediate vacinity. Although described as an apartment it is a small house, romantic in feel, but has good aircon so it is cool at night.

It has a lovely shaded balcony where we spent most of our living time. From here you can look down on the activity in the narrow street below - all of which takes place in Greek. It is not at all "touristy", the local village people are very friendly and you have the opportunity to experience Cretan life.

Within 100m is a small supermarket which sells everything you need to live off and adjacent to this is Stelios Taverna - great, good-value food - do not bother with the menu ask him what is special that day. A choice of great beaches, all with excellent snorkelling, are accesible within 2km. More choices a few more kilometers away.

The owners Betty and Hillius live about 800m away and are very friendly. They frequently called in to check that everything was fine. They gave great advice when we asked and could not do enough to help. The village is small so we tended also to meet them in the supermarket etc.

We were delighted to discover this lovely property and hope to return again.

5 5 étoiles Literie 5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
Le plus apprécié: Authentic Crete experience
Le moins apprécié: Nothing
Votre tranche d'âge 50-64
Recommandé pour:
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
Personnes avec des animaux de compagnie
29 déc. 2012
Dear David,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for your holidays here in our village and for your kind words. I appreciate it so much! It was nice having you at the apartment and it was very nice meeting you! Thank you very much for joining us at the farm. It was such a lovely evening enjoying your pleasant company, drinking and discussing so many things like we were old friends. It is always a pleasure to enjoy the company of pleasant and interesting people! Give my greetings to Rosemary!
Best wishes and come again soon!
Phil3777
Dublin, Irlande
“Best holiday ever!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 12 septembre 2011 Séjour en juillet 2011
Google Traduction

My wife and 11 year-old daughter rented the apartment from Betty and Hilius for about two-and-a-half weeks in July and August, and we can honestly say we fee extremely lucky to have stumbled upon it! The village, Lefkogia is charming, the people overly welcoming and accommodating. (Make sure and go to Maria's in the village for dinner!) There are loads of fantastic beaches all over the area, some within walking distance of the apartment and the best thing was none of them were overcrowded at all, even on the hottest days. Some of the sites around the area include Preveli Monastery up on top of a mountain nearby, and Preveli Beach, one of the only palm beaches on Crete. Also make sure and visit Stavros' pottery shop in Asomatos village about 3 mins. drive. Our hosts, Betty and Hilius Katsavelou, were some of the nicest people we've had the pleasure of meeting on any holiday! They have a farm within walking distance of the village with a variety of animals; horses, pigs, a cow, Flower. Hilius' home-grown olives are delicious! (They have their own grove) We would recommend this apartment of the larger villa in the village to anyone planning a holiday to Crete.

5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The people, the beaches, our hosts!
Le moins apprécié: Nothing I can think of.
Compagnons de voyage : Famille avec jeunes enfants
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Familles avec jeunes enfants Pour les groupes
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
29 oct. 2011
Dear friends,
Thank you for your lovely review! It made me feel so nice! We are very glad to have met you and we really hope to get the chance to enjoy your company again some day! Take care and kisses to you all.
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 45
Nuit
Semaine
Demander la réservation
Sinon, envoyez un message au propriétaire
Envoyer un message
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
Betty K
Parle Anglais, Français
Inscrite en : févr. 2010
Taux de réponse: 100 %
Délai de réponse: en quelques heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 14 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite