Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Adorable and Affordable Casa near the Sea

Tree house feel with lots of windows
summer veggie garden
patio dining
Encinitas
Logement à louer –
1 Chambre, 1 salle de bains, 2 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

26 votes utiles 26 votes utiles
“Absolutely wonderful!!”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 7 mars 2014 Séjour en janvier 2014
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

What a wonderful stay we had in this lovely space! I could not have been any more pleased with our overall stay. Terri was wonderful to work with - - she was kind, professional, thorough and thoughtful.

The apartment itself was very bright, clean, modern and cheerful. I truly enjoyed coming back to it after a full day of sight seeing, playing at the beach ( 2 plus blocks away ), etc. I felt very safe with the two gated entry and automatic lights that came on to light our way to the stair case, as well.

The furnishings were lovely, the kitchen was spacious and had all you would need to cook a nice meal. The bed was beyond comfortable and the couch, as well. I really appreciated the stackable washer/dryer and the large shower.

The apartment, itself, had many bright windows with 'diffusing" blinds that kept that morning light at a minimum, but also really opened up the space. I felt very "in our own space" since we had the stair well and our own deck and patio. And, I loved the two sliding glass doors in the living room and in the bedroom!

Terri made booking quite easy for us and was always there with an answer when I had a question. I have to mention, she was so thoughtful with my young daughter..... she had a basket of books and toys waiting for us when we arrived! She also brought out a large container of dolls, barbies and small cars for my daughter to play with. God send!!! I truly appreciated this, it was quite kind and thoughtful for this travelin' Momma on her own.

She also, kindly, provided a brand new pack n play for my daughter to sleep in. So thoughtful!

Pros:

Two plus blocks from gorgeous and popular Moonlight Beach ( great park there for kids, too )
Quite, safe neighborhood with beautiful homes, ready to be strolled
Safe entry with lite walkway and safe street parking for car ( always easy to park in front )
Bright, spacious, clean space - - modern appliances and beautiful touches
Sweet patio and deck, all to yourself
In a great town, Encinitas, full of fun, restaurants and wonderful beach

Cons:

I'm happy to write that there aren't any!! : )

Suggestions:

I only have one suggestion...... that beautiful, diffused light in the morning sometimes came right in to the bedroom - - perhaps a black out curtain in the bedroom, against the glass. This would make for a wonderful sleep, since the bed if fabulous!

I highly recommend this apartment! It is best for up to two people - - or, a family of three with a small child.

Thank you, Terri, for a great stay!! Hope to be back one day!

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Literie 5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 5 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: I loved how bright and cheerful the place was..... many nice, additional touches made us feel welcome!
Compagnons de voyage : Young Children
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Familles avec jeunes enfants
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
wandering...
Elmhurst, Illinois
Auteur confirmé
21 avis 21 avis
3 avis sur les hôtels
Avis dans 12 villes Avis dans 12 villes
7 votes utiles 7 votes utiles
“Great place on the Pacific coast for me and my son.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 24 avril 2012 Séjour en avril 2012
Google Traduction

This place was just as advertised and the perfect size for my 11-yr old son and I. It has a living room open to full kitchen, 3/4 bath (no tub) and a bedroom. We walked to the beach, only 2 blocks away, to the train station, to the restaurants where we wanted to eat, to rent our bikes and to our surfing lessons.

The use of two beach chairs, a boggie board and 2 big, plush beach towels came with the rental. My son used the boggie board almost every day and I used the beach chair.

The apt was beautiful. I would recomend the property for couples or small families (no more than 3 people) who don't mind walking up and down stairs as the apt is on the second floor. The property has it's own, private entrance.

Terri was very welcoming and easy to do business with. She responded to e-mail quickly and sent our deposit right away.

The place does not have a view of the ocean - it wasn't a draw back for us, because a great beach is so close and we wanted to be on the beach, not looking at it. But, if you are hoping for a view of sunsets, you will not get them here.

Encinitas is a lovely place to visit - what I enjoyed was the lack of tacky tourist places (go up to Oceanside for that) including the absence of tourist shops selling a bunch of plastic junk.

Encinitas is a great location to get to San Diego, the Wild Animal Park in Encondido, and many other coastal communities.

We also visited a place called, Setting in Stone, north of the apt on Hwy 101 to make concrete stepping stones as our souvenier.

We would definitely return.

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ?
5 5 étoiles État général de la location 5 5 étoiles Literie
5 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles 5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains
5 5 étoiles Autres équipements 5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: It was easy to walk (2 blocks) from the property to the beach, restaurants, the train, and bicycle and surfing rental locations.
Le moins apprécié: It is not much of a dislike, but the only thing that could have made this better was if the property was ocean front, so I didn't even have to walk the 2 blocks.
Compagnons de voyage : Autre
Votre tranche d'âge 50-64
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
Réponse de la direction
23 avr. 2012
Thank you Terri...
You both were a joy to have!!
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Un voyageur authentifié par FlipKey
Virginia
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 23 février 2011 Séjour en janvier 2011
5 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 5 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 5 5 étoiles Propreté
5 5 étoiles Réception 5 5 étoiles Service
Compagnons de voyage : Spouse / significant other
Votre tranche d'âge 25-34
Recommanderais-je cette Location de vacances à mon meilleur ami?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un voyageur et non de TripAdvisor LLC ou de ses partenaires.
Réponse de la direction
23 févr. 2011
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Cette réponse est l'opinion du représentant de la direction et non celle de TripAdvisor LLC ou de l'un de ses partenaires.
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 140
Nuit
Semaine
Mois
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Demander la réservation
Sinon, envoyez un message au propriétaire
Envoyer un message
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
Terri W.
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : févr. 2011
Taux de réponse: 100 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 12 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite