Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
Out door garden terrace
Hermitage Cottage
Queen size bedroom,luxury linen, bathrobes
Queen size bed,soft top,bathrobes
Grose Vale
Logement à louer –
2 Chambres, 1 salle de bains, 4 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Date | Note
  • Anglais en 1er
Toutes
_gabor_sy...
Sydney, Australie
1 avis
“Hidden gem in the Blue Mountains”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 14 juillet 2014 Séjour en juin 2014
Google Traduction

I've registered to Tripadvisor to endorse this fantastic getaway place.
My wife and I spent a day in this great little cottage, it was a surprise present I gave her; we spent the day walking the nearby hills and relaxing in front of the fireplace (mostly the latter).

The house is situated in a beautiful valley, overlooking a small pond and lush green hills with cattle and wildlife wandering about, views are amazing from all around the cottage, inviting the visitor to explore.

It's the perfect getaway retreat if you feel like a break from your hectic city life like we did, and much closer than any other nice options in the mountains.

The hosts (living in a house nearby) are really friendly, nice people, they even gifted us with a pumpkin grown on the farm upon departure :)

We highly recommend spending your next break in this nice cottage, fantastic place.

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
Votre tranche d'âge 25-34
Groupe d'amis Personnes handicapées
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
26 juil. 2014
We were happy to share our piece of paradise with you.
Lovely present for your partner.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Ken M
Elderslie, Australie
1 avis
“spoilt by the hillsides”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 29 juin 2014 Séjour en juin 2014
Google Traduction

It’s not hard to be spoilt by the hillsides that cover the Hermitage Cottage. Hi, I’m Ken and I came here particularly to write, I gave myself three days expecting to be inside the entire time keeping warm, eating, drinking and typing.

I was met in the parking area by John, he kindly showed me around the cottage and gave me some hints; Kurrajong, a small village only a few kilometres down the road with enough shops to bide me over during my stay and the Seasons café had the best coffee.

As we walked around John pointed out that Peter had set the fire place up ready, all I had to do was light the paper. The details of this beautiful home can be found in the literature on the lounge side table. It includes photos and is a must read. I was absolutely fascinated by this 1914 structure and the history.

There is no restriction to the walks you can take around the numerous acres here at The Hermitage. I went for a walk every afternoon, visited the rainfall creek area on two occasions. The only distraction to this part of nature was myself. Writing is so much easier when you are totally relaxed.

I had lunch at the Seasons on the second day, and reported back to John, the coffee was wonderful……but, yes I had a but……the Sweet Corn Fritters had outdone the coffee and all this with a view. Lunch was a 10 out of 10 for me. And don’t we always forget something when we go away, not a problem here, with the village being just down the road. Thanks for the advice John.

I was extremely glad that time didn’t just wiz through, my three days here were unspoiled. It was a slow amble loading the car on the morning I was due to leave. Peter popped over from the shed to say cheerio. Nothing was a bother, house was warm, water always hot and I would consider this as my best stay ever for relaxing and writing.

www.hermitagecottage.com.au

5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Relaxed free range of the entire property
Le moins apprécié: My time was up and had to go home
Compagnons de voyage : Voyageur solo
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
stephanie...
1 avis
“The perfect country retreat-friendly, peaceful,beautiful.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 27 avril 2014 Séjour en avril 2014
Google Traduction

This is my second time staying at Hermitage Cottage with my young son, and I can only hope we get to stay again. What a lovely country retreat, and what a view from the bathroom! John and Peter made us feel so at home-providing eggs for breakfast and on hand for any dilemma that presented itself to this traveller. The sun was warm, as was the welcome. Thank you so much for our lovely stay.

5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
4 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The view from the bathroom.
Compagnons de voyage : Young Children
Groupe d'amis Personnes handicapées
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
26 avr. 2014
Stephanie, We are glad you your son had an enjoyable repeat stay with us.
You are welcome any time .
John & Peter
3 votes utiles 3 votes utiles
“Just Right for a Relax”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 18 mars 2014 Séjour en mars 2014
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

Our arrival at the Hermitage Cottage was a beautiful experience from the moment we were greeted at the gate to the goodbye with a gift of freshly picked persimmons from the trees by the creek.

We found the cottage to be more than described on the website. It is beautifully appointed with original artwork and as much as possible original fit-out from when it was built.

The atmosphere is one of old world charm with a good dose of tranquillity and gentle touch of the modern.

We had a generous supply of breakfast goodies, fresh eggs from the free range chickens that rambled about the place, wholesome bread and real coffee… that’s right…. real coffee.

Our hosts, John and Peter, were warm and friendly. We instantly knew that they took pride in the cottage that they restored. John and Peter were happy to see us wander through their farm, taking photos of valley views, visiting birds, the water features, the dew grass at sunrise and the long, long sunset.

We are planning to return late Autumn… we haven’t enjoyed telling stories around the cottage's fireplace yet.

Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Galehatto...
Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
2 avis
Avis dans 2 villes Avis dans 2 villes
“Absolutely beautiful place.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 27 octobre 2013 Séjour en octobre 2013
Google Traduction

Hermitage Cottage was just beautiful. Absolutely fantastic location in the country side but not far from civilisation. The bed was so comfortable including the pillows. My husband is usually fussy but was very content. John and Peter were lovely hosts. Fresh eggs from the chooks and lovely bacon provided for breakfast as well as all the continental supplies. Wanted for nothing. Will visit again. Loved it.

Le plus apprécié: Everything
Le moins apprécié: Nothing
Votre tranche d'âge 50-64
Groupe d'amis
27 oct. 2013
Thanks Gale it was a pleasure to have you stay & we are glad you could share our piece of paradise with us.
John & Peter
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 146
/ Nuit
Demander la réservation
Sinon, envoyez un message au propriétaire
Envoyer un message
logement avec protection des paiements
Gérant
John M
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : mai 2013
Taux de réponse: 93 %
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 1 jour
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite