Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Waterfront Condo in Boothbay Harbor

View from balcony.
Day time ocean view from the second floor deck
Gorgeous ocean sunset view from the second floor deck
View of property from Townsend Avenue
View of the condo from the footbridge in town
Boothbay Harbor
Appartement de copropriété/Appartement –
2 Chambres, 2 salles de bains, 6 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

Français en 1er
SGsalem
1 avis
11 votes utiles 11 votes utiles
“Unprepared owners, overall bad experience because things weren't ready and they advertised amenities they really didn't have and”
2 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 3 juillet 2012 Séjour en Juin 2012
Google Traduction
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

I have stayed in several rental properties year after year and I have never quite had an experience like this one - in fact all my other experiences have been positive. The condo itself is right on the water and is in fair condition. The beds were comfortable.
I think that the main reason the experience was a stressful one was due to the lack of experience of the owners. When we arrived (4 adult professional women who are moms) we weren't given any instruction beyond the address and where the keys were located. There was no packet for where the second parking spot was and I couldn't get ahold of the manager so we were constantly moving our car so it wouldn't get towed.
All the brochures were shoved in a drawer and were years old. Probably a third of the lightbulbs were burned out and the ones over the stove didn't work so we couldn't see to cook. There was old food in the fridge and the cooking bowls were either burned/melted or chewed by dogs. They said in their add that there was wifi (number one priority for our rental criteria) and they didn't have that or cable. There was black mold on the bedroom blinds and in the shower. the curtain rod fell off the wall because it wasn't anchored at all.
Honestly, I was willing to deal with these things - no rental is perfect. The real insult came when they insisted that we broke the curtains and a lampshade. The lampshade had old yellowed tape on it and was extremely brittle and basically fell off when we went to turn it on. We did not break anything, in fact we swept the floors, cleaned the kitchen, took out all the trash, stripped the beds and bought toilet paper and paper towels. We were totally caring and respectful and we were thanked with them keeping money from the security deposit and sending it more than a week later than was stated in our written agreement.
They have some lessons to learn about what it means to have a rental property and their responsibilities. If they cleaned out some of the personal items and got some nicer/new kitchen items and put together some information for their renters, it would be better. I sent every single payment on time and expect the same in return. It really was unbelievable that they kept some o our deposit.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone I knew.

2 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 3 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 3 5 étoiles Propreté
1 5 étoiles Service
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
03 juil. 2012
I am so sorry your experience was not pleasant. I am the owner and my daughter was the property manager last year. Had you contacted me I could have resolved these issues. This year we are putting in new overhead lighting, and completely renovating the kitchen with new refrigerator, stove, counter tops, sink and the pedestal sink in the first bath is replaced along with new calking in the shower. Unfortunately, if you can feel my pain, I pay over $900/month on my daughter's student loans for the business degree she is now using to be a cocktail waitress! The renovations are still under way and perhaps when they are done you can view the pictures and see I did acknowledge your comments and have done everything possible to improve the place so nobody has a bad experience. I am a very busy veterinarian, but can be reached on my cell at 207-620-0493. Perhaps another time you may reconsider staying again as it is a great location and your complaints have been addressed.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 1 600
Semaine
Mois
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Réservez ce logement
Sinon, envoyez un message au propriétaire
Envoyer un message
Gérant
Paula Benner
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : janv. 2012
Taux de réponse: 90 %
Délai de réponse: en deux jours
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 125 jours
Certificat de Sécurité
Vous êtes automatiquement couvert pour toute location de vacances réservée sur TripAdvisor !
En savoir plus
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite