Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Oia
|
Logement à louer – 
2 Chambres, 1 salle de bains, 3 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Date | Note
  • Anglais en 1er
  • Français en 1er
  • Toutes
  • Derniers résultats en français
Français en 1er
amanda_IO...
Ryde, United Kingdom
Auteur
13 avis 13 avis
6 avis sur les hôtels
Avis dans 9 villes Avis dans 9 villes
6 votes utiles 6 votes utiles
“Wow ! I have always wanted to stay in an original cavehouse”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 19 août 2013 Séjour en juin 2013
Google Traduction
2
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

We only stayed for 2 nights,but i will cherish the memory of our 30th wedding anniversary forever.We were met by vasilius,a warm and friendly porter who carried our embarassingly heavy suitcase with ease through the heat and crowds to Danai House.Got to the gate,and felt such a rush of happiness!This place is the real deal of cave houses.It is smart,original,homely,has nice touches,...It has heart. The outside area is all yours and you dont feel overlooked.Dani House is so central to everything ,yet a two minute walk and you find yourself near all the main restaurants and shops,but sitting on your patio looking at the caldera view you seem to have it all to yourself.If you like an original feel,superb location,a place to yourselves, you cant go wrong here.

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
4 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 5 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: original cave house
Le moins apprécié: no kettle
Compagnons de voyage : époux(se)/partenaire
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
Recommandé pour:
Voyageurs seniors
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
MarcoJ764
Milano
Contributeur confirmé
6 avis 6 avis
Avis dans 5 villes Avis dans 5 villes
4 votes utiles 4 votes utiles
“Beautiful views from a typical house”
4 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 12 août 2013 Séjour en août 2013
Google Traduction

Conveniently located in beautiful Oia, despite being in the center of the village is quiet. Marvellous views. It is a traditional house thus there are little nuisances if you are staying in four people (access to bathroom is through main bedroom).

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Literie 3 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
3 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
toveostre...
Stavanger, Norvège
Contributeur
3 avis 3 avis
3 avis sur les hôtels
Avis dans 3 villes Avis dans 3 villes
4 votes utiles 4 votes utiles
“Peace and tranquility”
4 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 22 avril 2013 Séjour en avril 2013
Google Traduction
1
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

great location, perfect veranda (might get hot during summer but umbrella :)), the best service from Maria, highly recommendable

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
4 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: location
Compagnons de voyage : Amis
Votre tranche d'âge 35-49
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
Randy G
Melbourne, Australie
2 avis
Avis dans 2 villes Avis dans 2 villes
16 votes utiles 16 votes utiles
“Best spot in Greece - maybe the entire world.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 25 décembre 2012 Séjour en octobre 2012
Google Traduction
8
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

You know how you find a property, you look at the pictures, then you look at the price, and you think, "hmm... I wonder if this place really is that good." Well this one really is!

We had an adventure from the moment we deplaned on the runway in Santorini. We hopped aboard the bus (1.60 Euro), and took our first Greek adventure to Oia (changing buses in Fira - really easy with so many friendly Greek people, and I would travel this way again for the authentic experience).

When we arrived in Oia, it was dark. I couldn't work out how to use the payphone, but my Australian mobile phone finally picked up a signal, and I phoned Maria, who sent her Porter to collect us. Moments later, a deeply tanned man named Vasilus arrived on foot, introduced himself, and hoisted one of our large suitcases over his shoulder to lead us to Danai house on foot at an absolutely cracking pace.

It was such a rich experience. He led us down the narrow streets and stairways of Oia for about 10 minutes dodging other tourists, pausing only to recommend places to eat (with discounts if you mentioned his name), until we reached the gate of Danai house. The property measured up to our expectations in every way.

It is a quaint little cave house of tiny proportions that served us perfectly. Since we were purely there to observe the beauty of Santorini, I couldn't have imagined a better place for us. It was so authentic - perfect for us.

When we woke up that first morning - I could see light beaming through the main windows. When I looked out the front door, I was amazed at the beautiful sunrise. I thought I was still dreaming. I took out the camera and started snapping pictures for about half an hour just from our doorstep - not wanting to miss the picturesque sunrise over Oia. Everything about this place was decidedly perfect. It felt like a dream.

I have attached a few photos to show what I mean - this spot is perfect. I am glad we stayed away from the larger establishments, and opted for the authentic experience here instead.

I couldn't imagine a better spot for us (a couple of photo enthusiasts); and to be honest, we didn't spend a great deal of time in Danai house. We were only there to sleep, wake up and take in the beautiful sunrise, make eggs in the mornings, and use it as a base while we explored Oia.

Danai house had a very basic, but sufficient kitchen for making eggs for breakfast. It had air conditioning, a small fridge (great for keeping a supply of cold drinking water), a toilet & shower (tissues in the rubbish, not the toilet), a basic queen bed (plus some couches to sleep others if required), and a beautiful outdoor terrace to eat in the morning. Perfect for two people.

The only caution I have is that for older people, the stairs in Oia might be difficult. But that means Oia would be difficult - not just Danai house.

This place was like a dream, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is there for the BEAUTY of Santorini. I am so glad we stayed in Oia (not in Fira), and that we booked Danai house to witness the amazing sunrise that this place has to offer. It is not a 5-star luxury hotel, but it is so special in its own way that if I went back to Santorini, I would book it again in a heartbeat.

I have already recommended Danai House to family and friends if they ever head to Santorini - it was so unique and special for us that I would recommend it to anyone. My apologies if this doesn't cover all of the typical information that is shared in reviews, as this is my first one, and given the amazing experience we had at Danai house, and the fact that it had no reviews, I thought I owed it to write one.

I have added my photos to show the genuine beauty of Danai house using our wide-angle lens. Some of our best pictures were from the front terrace in the morning, which rivalled even the most beautiful sunsets that we observed in Oia.

I LOVED this place! Great value for money and great location! A photographer's dream.

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
3 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
3 5 étoiles Literie 3 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
3 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 3 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Sunrise on the terrace
Compagnons de voyage : époux(se)/partenaire
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 110
/
Nuit
Semaine
Mois
Faire une demande
Gérant
MARIA F
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : déc. 2013
Taux de réponse: 100 %
Délai de réponse: en quelques heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 80 jours
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite