Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Country Manor Inn - a 'do-it-yourself' B & B on 50 acres - Free Fishing

Townsend
Logement à louer –
4 Chambres, 2 salles de bains, 8 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

2 votes utiles 2 votes utiles
“Overall good”
4 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 16 juin 2012 Séjour en avril 2012
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

We rented the main inn as well as the barn house. All of the Inn suites were very nice and the view was spectacular. There were some communication issues (e-mail) with lack of response which caused some confusion. Also, I ended up with less people staying (and did email in advance) but didn't get credit for that. In fairness to the owner I didn't pursue this because we all had a nice time. However, she had told me she would adjust based on the actual number of folks who stayed (I rented both buildings completely) and she never did. The main inn was very nice with ample room and views to die for. It's a quiet and relaxed setting. If you are looking for quiet and views this will give it to you. No fancy amenities but above-average. Enjoyed out stay. Would like better communication though.

3 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 3 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
3 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
5 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
4 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The property and views of the Smoky Mountains
Le moins apprécié: Communication was slow and inconsistent.
Compagnons de voyage : Famille élargie
Votre tranche d'âge 50-64
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
mhoog4
7 votes utiles 7 votes utiles
“Peaceful Retreat”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 29 novembre 2011 Séjour en octobre 2011
Google Traduction

Country Manor Acres is simply a beautiful, quaint peaceful retreat with views of the Smoky Mountains and is located at the entrance to the National Park.
April Jopling, the owner, shares her love and passion of her home nestled in the countryside in charming Townsend. The location is great, only 30 minutes from nearby towns of Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, which caters to the tourist. No need to fret over the winding hillsides to climb when you can find Country Manor right off the service road. We stayed in the Octagon Guest Suite which features a hot tub on the deck overlooking the mountains. It was breathe taking to wake up to the sunrise peaking out of the Smoky Mountains when looking out our patio door. Our room was spacious, yet cozy, especially by the fireplace, very clean and comfortable. This is no Bed & Breakfast but a Bed & Kitchen which allows you to have fun cooking on the grill or in the furnished kitchen while saving $75-$150 per couple. A great bargain for the price. If you are looking for Rest and Relaxation, beautiful scenery, hiking and biking trails and ponds to fish, this is the place.

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 5 5 étoiles État général de la location
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: comfortable room with great view of the Smoky Mountains
Groupe d'amis Personnes handicapées
Voyageurs seniors Familles avec jeunes enfants
Gasalot
Coatesville, Indiana
2 avis
Avis dans 2 villes Avis dans 2 villes
“The sweetest place we've ever stayed in the Smokies”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 8 septembre 2011 Séjour en septembre 2011
Google Traduction

We traveled to the Smokies for our 25th wedding anniversary. We found Country Manor online and decided to give it a try. It is so peaceful and beautiful there. We had a room with a mini kitchen and full bath with a jacuzzi. Our room also had a balcony with a beautiful view. The room was clean and comfortable. We loved it there and we will be going back soon.

5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The peaceful country surroundings and beautiful view.
Le moins apprécié: There was nothing that we didn't like. We liked everything.
Voyageurs seniors
Donna C
Knoxville, TN
1 avis
“Will be looking forward to my next time to go back again.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 3 septembre 2011 Séjour en août 2011
Google Traduction

All three suites are nice, each with their own special touch, but since we were there for 4 days this time, I thought the full kitchen, barbeque grill and deck would be good as we had more time to enjoy the meals. The Upper Suites have good kitchenette areas for a couple of days, but I enjoy cooking and my husband enjoys eating.

This time we stayed in the Octagon suite. This Octagon Suite is a place I could positiivley live in year around. We love to eat outside on the deck, so we can enjoy the fantastic view of the Smoky Mountain Foothills, while we are having a few drinks after dinner. But having the full kitchen facilities inside, makes the eating outside a lot easier.

The Upper Suites had a great two-person jacuzzi, but this time we had friends staying near by. They came one evening and enjoyed the big, four-person hot tub with us. We had the space to prepare a meal for all of us.

The many scenic acres around this place, allow you to really enjoy the beauty that you come for, and you feel like you are not having to share it with the people next door. We will come back, possibly in a different season. It would be nice to have the days a little cooler than August, but the evenings were still lovely.

5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: the view from the deck
Le moins apprécié: wish the grill was gas instead of charcoal
Groupe d'amis Voyageurs seniors
Penelope1...
Fredericksburg, Virginie
1 avis
“satisfying stay in a working environment”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 15 août 2011 Séjour en août 2011
Google Traduction

I've stayed at Country Manor Guest Suites on several occasions, including in three of the four guest suites. I usually travel alone and mostly in winter. This was my first trip in summer by myself.
Summer has a totally different feel. The owner stays busy with six horses, mowing, and outdoor weddings. Everyone is busy all day long. Although the exterior is dusty and "gritty" from the surroundings, my interior accommodations were superb! I stayed in a suite which included all of the same excellent accommodations as on previous trips. The suite was clean, neat, and included refrigerator, microwave and coffee station as well as plenty of space to spread out. I didn't have to bring my laptop this time but there was internet access and a space to set up inside the suite.
The owner has developed several picnic sites throughout the property with tables and small grills so that groups can get together for outdoor meals in shady spots with beautiful views. (Good places to read a book.) There are plenty of places for interesting walks and the distant church bells chime the time. It very much reminded me of the years I spent in Europe -- but with an American country twist.
I would recommend this place for small groups who want to spend time with each other in a beautiful environment where the work continues on around you. Children have plenty of room to roam, hills to roll down, horses to admire, and a pond to explore. But it is also a place that is comfortable for a woman to get away by herself. It feels safe.

4 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 4 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
4 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Being left to explore on my own.
Le moins apprécié: Dusty gravel road was pretty long and a little steep.
Compagnons de voyage : Voyageur solo
Familles avec jeunes enfants
gib_bo021...
Fairborn, Ohio
10 votes utiles 10 votes utiles
“Never book period”
1 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 29 juillet 2011 Séjour en juillet 2011
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

We booked this to check it out for a wedding, well she booked us with another family to share this cabin. Remind you, I don't know about you, unless it's a bed n breakfast who wants to stay with other people you don't know. She advertises its as suites with private entry ways. However, there just bedrooms inside one cabin rental. This would be fine if you knew you would be sharing a bathroom with strangers. The only one that is private is the Octogon suite, but it's just a bedroom with a full kitchen that the bed is in. The hot tub had duck tape holding it together, the AC did not work at all, and she stays in the cabin with you. It wasn't your typical cabin rental where you have the place to yourself and could do what you wanted to do. I couldn't even wear my PJ;s around the place because she was there and other people i didn't know that wasn't part of my rental was there. The grass around garage area that you don't have access to that is attached to the cabin, is terrible. My dog was missing in the grass because it was so tall and gross. When it came to the wedding, she required us to pay a deposit for the date. We signed a contract only with her. After, I experience we decided not to go with her and not get married there. NOW she states she can only haft of our money back because she contracts through other vendors. I did not sign a contract with these vendors only her and her company. NOTHING states that I forfit some of money to them. Heck I didn't even know she didn't do her own wedding stuff till today. She advertises the services but never states its through other companys. Her dogs run wild on the property and one of them attacked my dog. She never stated anything regarding I am sorry, or making sure he was ok. SHe just sat their and stared like a brickwall. Her dogs were invested in fleas, dirt, and looked like they have lived outside to long to be allowed in the manor it's self. Who brings in nasty dogs into a place where people are booking to stay and possibly have a wedding at? One of them peed on my bed one night and rolled on it while she attempted to get the AC fixed. She didn't offer to clean it up or say sorry just laughed and said well my dogs run the properties. WOW!

1 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 1 5 étoiles Chambres
2 5 étoiles Emplacement 3 5 étoiles Propreté
3 5 étoiles Réception 1 5 étoiles Service
Compagnons de voyage : Famille avec jeunes enfants
Votre tranche d'âge 25-34
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
Paul
Mississippi
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 2 août 2010 Séjour en avril 2009
5 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 5 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 5 5 étoiles Propreté
5 5 étoiles Réception 5 5 étoiles Service
Compagnons de voyage : Spouse / significant other
Votre tranche d'âge 35-44
Recommanderais-je cette Location de vacances à mon meilleur ami?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un voyageur et non de TripAdvisor LLC ou de ses partenaires.
Arrivée
Inscrite en : juin 2010
Taux de réponse: 90 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 7 jours
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite