Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

North Shore Oahu Tropical 2 Bedroom Beach House

Very comfortable Living room
Shark's Cove-Amazing & World Class Snorkeling
Living Room-Tropical Trade Winds keep you COOL!
Three Tables Beach-Just down our driveway!
Haleiwa
Logement à louer –
2 Chambres, 1 salle de bains, 4 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrivez un avis

common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 votes utiles
“Ask for updated photos”
1 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 2 août 2013 Séjour en juillet 2013
Google Traduction
personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Location of this "bungalow" is wonderful, once you locate it. We were disappointed on arrival to this property. Firstly it took us an hour back and forth on the main road, to find the driveway (dirt track) that led us to the house. Do not rely on your GPS as it was unable to locate.
I would suggest that you have the landlord send updated photos from those given on the website - probably taken when first purchased- also suggest he obtain a new cleaning person for the $175 you are charged we there 3 nights only. The floors were dirty, the furniture is in need of a really good clean- both within the lanai and the outside seating areas (you couldn't use the outside furniture) the shower curtain mouldy, the comode broke the first day we were there and was not repaired during our stay or even attempted. There was a dirty fan in the kitchen ( not exactly sure why) dirty dishware and be sure a large can of Sure Shot will be required. I know the Nth Shore is a laid back beach scene, that is what I love about it, I won't be staying here again . The ancient mango tree is beautiful, good luck picking any fruit without a 20 ft ladder and you will be sharing the driveway with whomever has rented the larger house on the same property. We were instructed to keep the noise levels down due to elderly neighbours , which was fine for us as we really did want to chill, meanwhile I don't believe the neighbours at the end of the dirt path were given the same message. On to the next stop on the Nth Shore and I know I won't be back to this property.

2 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 2 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
4 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 1 5 étoiles État général de la location
1 5 étoiles Literie 1 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
1 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 1 5 étoiles Autres équipements
1 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: Location on the nth shore
Le moins apprécié: The house
Compagnons de voyage : Autre
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
01 août 2013
Interesting...Just goes to show that you cannot please everybody!

We have been successfully renting this house for 6 years with excellent reviews (check our VRBO.com reviews @ http://www.vrbo.com/335134)

Our system automatically emails out check in instructions with a VIDEO of how to find the property since our N shore can be very rustic! She obviously did NOT watch the video since hundreds of guests before her seemed to find out home without an issue!

Yes, apparently the chain to the toilet broke while she was staying there...Unfortunately, I was in the hospital in California visiting my father with a broken hip when she told me of the issue.

I immediately called my plumber, left him a message, when I didn't hear from him the next day (he was in the hospital getting his appendix removed!!!!!) I called a second plumber....who came the following day to repair the chain.

And she is complaining about not being able to pick mangos from our ancient mango tree!??!?!? Hahaha, this lady is something else....I guess she would want me to cut the 50 year old tree down smaller so she can reach all the fruit....

Just goes to show, after 6 years of excellent reviews (again see below from our VRBO site) there is always going to be ONE rotten apple, this woman apparently is it for us.

Good to have that one out of the way!!!

Now we can enjoy having another 6 years of excellent guests that actually appreciate things!

Aloha!

Reviews
Best North Shore Location / Vacation spot ever
Guest Stephen P.Date of stay 02/01/13Review Submitted 02/16/13
Just got back from two WONDERFUL weeks (2/1/13 - 2/13/13) at this lovely North Shore home. This home is literally 15 seconds (across the street) from the ocean located in the secluded sharks cove. It is set off of the main Hwy and is so quiet you'll think you're on a deserted island alone. The home has every amenity you'd need and the owner is a phone call / e-mail away to answer any questions. Linens were provided as well as towels and just about any beach gear you'd need (body boards, snorkel equip, beach chairs etc). The home also has laundry and a beautiful lush tropical yard complete with visiting chickens every day. The pictures don't do the place justice as the owner has completed many renovations / landscaping projects that the current pics don't reflect. All in all, stay here and you WON'T be disappointed.
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes | No Helpful votes: 0/0

Say Hello to my little friend
Guest Lara Date of stay 12/15/10 Review Submitted 01/05/11
This house is so perfect for someone who does not want all the fuss and coldness of hotels

I felt like a relative leant me their house and I had the keys to the kingdom!!! You can't beat being on the beach, having your own pad and feeling like a queen of a castle. I liked the house, the location and everything. Highly highly highly recommend
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes | No Helpful votes: 1/1

Judy Barr
Guest WillDate of stay 12/09/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
Can I stay again??? I hope I'll be able to get back real soon. It was amazing. the house was charming-the 25 second walk from the front door to the tip of the water on the beach is priceless

I can't say enough about how great this house was and the perfect location-close to honolulu but far enough away from the madness of the big city. I love staying here and having space to move I want to go back
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+.

Hibiscus so sweet
Guest HibiscusDate of stay 12/04/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
It was amazing to see the beauty of Hawaii while staying in a beautiful home. I loved my time there and wish I could have stayed even longer. It was so nice to stay in a well appointed home that made me want to actually buy the place---but since Real estate in hawaii is so high I'm glad the prices for renting this home were reasonable

this is an Excellent place to be for a vacation!
Recommended for: Families with teenagers.

No Wonder Magnum loves hawaii
Guest MagnumDate of stay 11/25/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
I was halfway expecting to see magnum, TC and Rick and Higgins. I love this place. We had so much fun and the house was the perfect place to crash after a day on the beach or sleep in listening to waves in the pacific.

I am so glad we decided to stay at a house instead of a hotel. I never imagined staying at a real Hawaiian house would make my vacation complete. Great
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with young children.

Beach and mountains---perfection
Guest FormersdaDate of stay 11/20/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
The house was perfect. It was close to the mountains and to the beach. I at times did not know what I looked at more the mountains or the surf. We have beautiful real estate in Spain but staying at this house in beautiful Hawaii was worth the trip all the way from Spain

I was so comfortable in the home and my family enjoyed themselves muy much. The home was just what we needed and met all of our needs. Great location
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children.

So cool dude
Guest SandinmytoesDate of stay 11/13/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
my buds and I had a great time we liked this place it was perfect for us because it was right by the beach we were stoked that all you had to do was just look at the waves and just walk right into them we barbequed caught some waves and relaxed and chillaxed

perfect spot for people who want to relax and live like locals hey save me spot cause i'm coming back
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes | No Helpful votes: 0/0

Perfect getaway spot--don't look anywhere else
Guest OnsweetDate of stay 11/06/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
Nice house within walking distance of beach and close to sites of interest. Friendly and helpful staff. It was quite comfortable and I felt really like the space was mine. There was no long elevator trip and large lobby to get to a beach we just crossed the road and it was there

It exceeded my expectations and will go back again
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+.

Lovely just lovely
Guest thechappyDate of stay 12/20/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
We had a marvelous time at Luana Iki. Even the name is just lovely :) We traveled all the way from Canada and were so excited and not disappointed.

The home is so cute and comfortable. It made us feel Hawaiian. I loved eating breakfast on the lanai and being so close to the beach. Thi was a perfect spot for us as we have pre-teen kids and they children had sooooooo much fun!
Very clean
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes | No Helpful votes: 1/1

Ramsey
Guest RamseyDate of stay 12/28/10Review Submitted 01/05/11
The house was very clean and a nice quiet area. It was so nice to hear the ocean lull me to sleep as it was just across the road! It has a great ocean view and the view and house were quite beautiful.

I liked not having to wait in long hotel lines and the owner helped us get in and settled quickly so we could unwind and enjoy the beach. The home setting was great as it was not impersonal and fit my laid back style. My wife and kids liked it very much and the decor actually reminded me a bit of the style that some of my friends have in Arizona. The beach life was fantastic in this place. We'll be back!!!
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Faire une demande
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 199
Nuit
Semaine
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Faire une demande
Gérant
Samuel L
Parle Anglais
Inscription : sept. 2010
Taux de réponse: 100 %
Délai de réponse: en quelques heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 12 jours
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite