Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.
Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:

Waters Edge Log Cabin

Gatlinburg
Logement à louer –
1 Chambre, 1 salle de bains, 2 couchages

Avis des voyageurs TripAdvisor

Contribuez à la communauté de voyageurs TripAdvisor et aidez les autres voyageurs à trouver la location de vacances parfaite
Écrire un avis

“Relaxing and clean”
4 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 8 juin 2012 Séjour en juin 2012
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

My husband and I stayed at the Water's Edge cabin for 4 nights the first week of June. We arrived on a Sunday so we were told to call the office for directions after 3. We arrived about 2pm and called just to see if we could get in early, they were very nice and met us at the office with our directions and key code. Very nice!!!
The rode to the cabin is curvey and steep (but I am sure there are steeper ones) I would not do it in the winter. Not hard to find, the directons were good. The cabin is about 3 miles from Pigeon Forge and a bit longer from Gatlinburg but easy access to both towns.
The cabin was really clean and nice. The bed was firm but comfy and the sheets were soft. They supplied everything we needed. The hot tub was private, you can see the rode from the tub and the tub from the rode but it is mostly covered by trees.
My only complaints about the cabin were:
1. The couch sits about 10 inches off the floor so for people with bad knees, backs, or older/heavier people it would be really hard to get off of.
2. The hot tub was really nice and relaxing except I happened to look over the side of it (the side between the tub and railing) and it was covered with animal "droppings". I understand it is in the woods and we actually had a raccoon visit us on the deck so I know where they came from but it was still kind of gross. Although they were out of sight and didnt stop us from using it. I would just suggest that they spray off the deck more often.
Overall, we will stay with this company again. But next time I want a mountain view.
Had a great time :)

5 5 étoiles La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? 5 5 étoiles L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
5 5 étoiles La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? 4 5 étoiles État général de la location
4 5 étoiles Literie 4 5 étoiles Cuisine et ustensiles
4 5 étoiles Propreté de la salle de bains 4 5 étoiles Autres équipements
5 5 étoiles Service
Le plus apprécié: The hot tub
Le moins apprécié: The animal
Compagnons de voyage : With Spouse/Partner
Votre tranche d'âge 35-49
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
86simply...
“Great place to stay.”
5 5 étoiles Avis écrit le 2 juillet 2011 Séjour en juin 2011
Google Traduction
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

I'll start with the great service. We called on a Sunday morning, last minute decision to get a cabin instead of hotal room. The rep on the phone, Denise was very nice and helpful as was Jim and Mike(they got us checked in). This cabin was not on their list to be cleaned right away(someone was checking out that day) but they put it on the top of the list so we could stay. It is a beautiul cabin. Secluded, yet not too far out of the way.....staying in a cabin I would expect there to be some distance to drive anyway. It was about eqaul distance to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge so there was no trouble going to either. The bed is so comfortable! And the hot tub was awesome at night. The only bad thing I can say is the refrigerator was not working, which honestly for us, was not a big deal. We just used our cooler and reported it to them. We will for sure be going back to them for future vacations.

5 5 étoiles Rapport qualité / prix 5 5 étoiles Chambres
5 5 étoiles Emplacement 5 5 étoiles Propreté
5 5 étoiles Réception 5 5 étoiles Service
Compagnons de voyage : With Spouse/Partner
Votre tranche d'âge 35-49
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Oui.
Recommandé pour:
Jeunes célibataires Pour les amoureux
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Réponse de la direction
02 juil. 2011
When you called that Sunday morning with your unfortunate story about how you were spending your anniversary, I felt that I needed to help you enjoy the rest of your "special time" in a nicer place. Being that it was a very busy time of the year, few cabins are available and ready in the morning, but we did our best to find you the right cabin as promptly as possible.
Unfortunatly we did not hear until later that the refrigerator was leaking from the prior guests with little time in between to have it repaired but it has now been taken care of.
Most of all, we are so happy that we have helped to make your anniversary a good one, as it brings us as much joy as does you to make lasting memories! Thank you,
Denise-About The Smokies Cabin Rentals
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Intéressé(e) par cet établissement ?
Arrivée
Départ
Occupants
à partir de
USD 100
Nuit
Semaine
Le propriétaire peut appliquer des frais supplémentaires
Gérant
About the Smokies C
Parle Anglais
Inscrite en : oct. 2009
Taux de réponse: 90 %
Délai de réponse: en 24 heures
Calendrier mis à jour: il y a 1 jour
Possédez-vous une location de vacances ? Inscrivez-la ici.
Les annonces sont gratuites !
Ajoutez votre location de vacances sur TripAdvisor et Holiday Lettings sans frais. Vous payez seulement 3 % de commission sur chaque réservation confirmée et payée.
Protégez votre vie privée
TripAdvisor communique vos coordonnées à vos locataires uniquement après que le premier paiement a été effectué.
Augmentez votre visibilité
Faites la promotion de votre logement auprès des voyageurs du monde entier qui recherchent activement une location dans votre secteur chaque mois.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite