Broken down the good and bad below.
- The view that greeted me upon entering had me absolutely giddy. Huge windows looking out at glassy 6 foot waves breaking right in front of the condo. I could just stare out the window for hours.
- The safest entry and exit point to the surf is right at the bottom of the staircase of Las Olas, and there is a surf shop right across the street.
- Decent sized rooms, comfortable with A/C and fans
- Priced lower than other units at the same complex
- Pack-N-Play provided
A lot of the little details that affected our stay could be easily improved for future guests, but did affect our overall impression. For example:
- Neither the Vonage phone nor the local Mexican phone in the unit worked. We had a last minute flight emergency and it was a huge ordeal trying to get in touch with the airlines as our cell phones were not working to call the number... Plus