- Good Location, Well maintained, Secured
- Prompt response from the owners (Both Philip and Pin) during booking as well as during stay.
- They have provided a full kitchen and a loaded fridge on check-in (with bread, egg, ham, beers, tea, coffee etc) as a welcome compliment.
- Both Philip and Pin are always reachable and happy to help you on anything. There is a 7/11 convenient store in the ground floor.
- The security staff at the ground floor can get you the taxi whenever you want and they even negotiated the price for me couple of times, when it was not metered.
What impressed me is the owners attention to lot of small things like
- Short 2-page bangkok guide!
- The coffee powder and the coffee maker (I hate the instant coffee!)
- Fridge/Kitchen loaded with basic groceries (you dont have to run for the shop the moment you check in!)
In all, it was a pleasant stay in the city and definitely recommend this...
Signaler un problème