We visit Bali with the family at least twice a year and like to stay at different villas each time so we try to be objective about each villa that we review.
1. Wonderful location, less than a minute's walk to shops and restaurants. Smack in the middle of the shopping strip that's Jalan Raya Seminyak.
2. The pool gets lots of sun so swimming was a pleasure.
3. Service staff was warm and welcoming and very responsive to our requests.
4. Prompt communication and easy booking with the villa owner.
1. There is only one bathroom (I realised this rather late so it's nobody's fault but an inconvenience nonetheless for a big group of 6). The bathroom was spacious but the water flow in the bathtub and outdoor shower was dismal and cannot be adjusted so it took forever to bathe. The toilet flush was weak and finally broke down on our second day although it was fixed in two hours. The tap at the wash basin is also problematic... Plus