We stayed at Cavendish Maples for the August long weekend in a 3 Bedroom Deluxe Cottage with Four Adults and Five Children (6, 5, 3, 3, 10 months old)
The cottage had lots of space for all nine of us and was well maintained. It had large bedrooms, a huge jacuzzi tub in the en-suite, a fireplace, air conditioning and two televisions, one with a DVD Player.
We loved it here! This is an amazing place to go and worth the extra money - especially if you are traveling with young children like we were. Very family friendly!
Things we loved:
- The cottage was fantastic
- Fire pit outside our cottage (free wood too!)
- The pool was clean & large, never crowded and heated. They also have a kiddie/toddler pool which our children loved and a Hot Tub
- Small playground right outside our cottage
- Large Playground & soccer field in center of property
- Hammocks near the pool area
- Quick check-in & Check-out
- Housekeeping was... Plus