This house is worn out. We opened a window in the kitchen and it fell off its hinges. The window could not be closed for the rest of the stay which caused a breeze and caused the heater to run all night. The backdoor was pulled shut tight just before bed but it also opened during the night.
The stove and refrigerator did not work. The replacement fridge had moldy food in it. There are two toaster ovens available but neither is big enough for a whole chicken to cook.
The upstairs bed space ceiling is very low. If you are an adult, you need to always lean over.
The description says that it sleeps 12. That includes two people sleeping in the living room on a futon. It also includes two people sleeping on short single futons that will not fit an adult.
The fire alarm in the upstairs was hard wired but dangling off the ceiling. The carbon monoxide detector in the living room was not present near the propane stove. The carbon monoxide detector... Plus