Although the views and location were lovely and the neighbours who manage it were very friendly and helpful, this tiny cottage (or converted garage as we were informed) is very overpriced for a number of reasons:
* very small living space - a family of four would feel very cramped
* tiny bedrooms with very poor ventilation - strong smell of dampness which made sleeping very uncomfortable
* lack of and poor quality garden furniture - it did have a basic table and chairs but there was a broken umbrella and an old rusty table dumped at side of garden. We had to move it in case our dog cut himself on it. The BBQ was not fit for purpose (there should not be photographs of this in the ad) and sun loungers would have been good as the garden's on a slope and not comfortable to lie on.
* we had to ask for the grass to be cut - which was done right away but it should have been done before we arrived.
* not cleaned to a high standard - I had to scrub the toilet when we... Plus