We stayed 3 nights at Paco real del Rey in Serra D'el Rey and enjoyed it. The owner representative Ricardo was very responsive and made sure we had a good experience.
As usual let me give you the pro's and con's:
- the internet works flawlessly and is relatively fast even with 5 people on YouTube simultaneously
- it is a historic place. Rumor has it that King Pedro snuck away to spend nights with his lover Ines at this castle manor.
- the theme of royalty is well implemented throughout the house.
- the garden area with the pool is very nice and quiet indeed. The pool is big enough for kids and adults to swim a few laps.
- Ricardo's attitude towards his guests is spot on! He'll fix it if it is broken.
- the living room is nice and the pool table an added excitement for kids and pool players alike
Con's (some of these are already being attended to by Ricardo)
- the TV needs fixing and a larger size one would be... Plus