TripAdvisor Copyright Complaint Policy
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying TripAdvisor that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following format (including Section Numbers):
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be emailed or mailed to:
- TripAdvisor LLC., Attn: Legal Department, 141 Needham Street, Newton, MA 02464
- Phone Number: 617-670-6544
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, TripAdvisor has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at TripAdvisor's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. TripAdvisor may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Vous souhaitez vous rendre dans une ville renommée?
Informez-vous avant de partir. Consultez les avis et les conseils de voyageurs sur les hôtels dans les meilleures villes. Comparez aussi les prix et les disponibilités. Trouvez sur TripAdvisor toutes les informations sur l'hôtel dont vous avez besoin pour organiser un voyage parfait !
Préparez et vivez votre voyage idéal ! TripAdvisor est le plus grand site de voyage au monde avec plus de 150 millions d'avis et d'opinions rédigés par des voyageurs du monde entier. Vous y trouverez les meilleurs endroits où manger, dormir, vous amuser, où que vous alliez !