Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

Sherbrooke, Canada
Auteur de niveau
3 posts
13 avis
Enregistrer cette discussion
Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

My husband and I have a package 3 nights overwater bungalow in Moorea at the Intercontinental and one night in Papeete. We are taking a cruise from Honolulu to Papeete, only way to get to French Polynesia for us because Baxter doesn't deliver on islands (except for Hawai) what my husband needs for his night time dialysis. On the boat I know there is no problems with the type of electricity, it's North american style but on the islands I know that it's the european type... I read in reviews that it was 127 volts/ 60 hz and some people tell me it's 220 american.... I am confused. It is very important to us to know which converter to buy for his dialysis machine... can anybody tell me what kind of electricity it is please? Is it like the usual electricity we find in Europe?

Los Angeles...
Auteur de niveau
5 098 posts
140 avis
Enregistrez cette réponse
1. Re: Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

Ia orana

The Us Forum (www.tripadvisor.com ) would have been a better place to post.

International class hotels do offer both voltage (110 and 220 ).

DO contact intercontinental directly to have it reconfirmed.

I also advise to take with you a converter plug ( for French prongs ) and check if the Dialisis Machine power box indicates 110 V or 110-220V?)

meherio

Sherbrooke, Canada
Auteur de niveau
3 posts
13 avis
2. Re: Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

Thank you Meherio... Actually, I'm French from Quebec but I thought I would have more answers by writing in English since North America is more English than French. I will contact the hotel to make sure, wise advice...

Los Angeles...
Auteur de niveau
5 098 posts
140 avis
3. Re: Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

bonsoir et merci de la visite.

Le site tripadvisor.com ( US ) aura lui une plus grande audience....

meherio

Richmond, Virginie
Auteur de niveau
4 814 posts
15 avis
4. Re: Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

I would suggest you contact the Resort direct and explain your situation. In a case like this you really want to be sure.

Good for you by the way that your husbands need for treatment

does not keep you from travelling. :):):):):):) My husband had a kidney removed and we went to Paris 5 weeks later.

Let me know if you need a direct contact for the IC Resorts.

Regards

BO

5. Re: Electricity Intercontinental Moorea

-:- Message de l'équipe de TripAdvisor -:-

Cette discussion a été fermée en raison de son inactivité. Vous pouvez créer une nouvelle discussion ou poster un message dans une discussion existante.

Vous pouvez consulter nos règles d'utilisation des forums en cliquant sur ce lien : http://www.tripadvisor.fr/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Nous supprimons les messages qui ne respectent pas les règles d'utilisation et nous nous réservons le droit de supprimer tout message quelle qu'en soit la raison.

Supprimé le : 07 avril 2016, 12:16
Réponses aux questions fréquentes sur Moorea