Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking Rantepao and Tanatoraja country

Paris, France
1 post
1 avis
Enregistrer cette discussion
Trekking Rantepao and Tanatoraja country

I was Rantepao last year and it really is the perfect place for anyone looking for easy trekking and scenic.

The beautiful scenery, the houses so special "Tongkonan" roofed boat-shaped, small villages accessible only by trekking, the traditional look of Toraja society, funeral ceremonies with so special ritual, buffalo fights, make it a fantastic destination and out of the tourist destinations mass.

We met on site Rantepao an extraordinary guide, an outsized kindness, a great knowledge of local culture. His knowledge of the country and its great local relational opened our doors to secret locations. For those who want to experience this adventure with the only guide Indonesian which we keep a lasting memory, I leave their contact information:

Mobile: 081343663738

We made treks of several days, others a single day and each time the experience was great. But the best was an overnight in typical toraja house.

Yoannis Uttu led us absolutely everywhere there was something to see, whether on foot or by bike. The large market for buffalo is also something that should not be missed and for those who love to eat, food Toraja is one of the best I've tasted in Indonesia. Pork stewed in bamboo placed on charcoal is divine ...

Good trip to Toraja country!

Sites et monuments, Quartiers
Kete Kesu Village
Sites et monuments, Cimetières
Toraja Village
Sites et monuments, Quartiers
1. Re: Trekking Rantepao and Tanatoraja country

-:- Message de l'équipe de TripAdvisor -:-

Cette discussion a été fermée en raison de son inactivité. Vous pouvez créer une nouvelle discussion ou poster un message dans une discussion existante.

Vous pouvez consulter nos règles d'utilisation des forums en cliquant sur ce lien :

Nous supprimons les messages qui ne respectent pas les règles d'utilisation et nous nous réservons le droit de supprimer tout message quelle qu'en soit la raison.

Supprimé le : 24 avril 2016, 05:15
Réponses aux questions fréquentes sur Rantepao