Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de Tripadvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
“FANTASTIQUE”
voyageurs ont déjà réservé cette location
Les premiers arrivés seront les premiers servis. Bloquez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient prises
Vérifier la disponibilité
Envoyer la demande
Faire une demande
Très bon
19 avis
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber ! Renseignez-vous sur les locations similaires disponibles -
Afficher toutes les locations disponibles
Vue d'ensemble

Cabourg, France
2 avis
“FANTASTIQUE”
Avis écrit le 5 octobre 2018 Séjour en septembre 2018

la situation de l'appartement est excellent, au coeur de Galway pour les courses et les grandes promenades au bord de l'eau.
L'accueil de la propriétaire est remarquable et chaleureux avec l'offre de spécialités irlandaises à notre arrivée et l'indication dans un livret de toutes les visites possibles à Galway même et aux alentours
Nous y retournerons bientôt

Date du séjour : septembre 2018
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de Tripadvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Robin B

15 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 64 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 24 février 2018 Séjour en janvier 2018

Date du séjour : janvier 2018
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.ca. Voir l'original
Réponse de la direction
02 mars 2018
I must say, I feel slightly confused by your review. I felt that we had a very friendly month together. A month of many, many lengthy conversations about all manner and aspects. Except, it seems, the things that troubled you during your stay. I am particularly perplexed as your wife mentioned, on countless occasions, that you would both be back to stay in the future and that you were having a wonderful time. I am terribly sorry to discover now that this was not the case.

Firstly, I must address what I feel is your main issue, the stairs. It should be said at the outset, that it does clearly state on our website, as well as all our other booking platforms, that our apartments are duplexes (thereby having an internal staircase, which is photographed) and that the apartments are located on the second floor, as a result the climbing of two flights of stairs is necessary. It also specifies that, it being an old grain mill, it has no elevator. We do also declare the apartments unsuitable for anyone with a physical disability.

Your wife only spoke with me of your disability on your third day, I told her that I understood if you wanted to cancel your stay and that I could accommodate that, but she assured me that you could manage.

When you did, towards the end of your stay, ask to leave a few days early so as to stay with friends in Dublin, I refunded your money without question. I offered to drive you both to the train station with your bags at which point I learned you had actually booked into a hotel in galway. Why the deception I do not know. I drove you both to your new hotel and then did the trip a second time as you had forgotten one of your bags. Your wife then said again to me that you would both be back to stay at the Granary Suites in the future, and followed this with a text saying the same along with a pink heart and a smiley face. On reflection of your above complaints this is incomprehensible to me.

I do apologise for the plumbing issue, the bathrooms had recently been completely renovated and redecorated and the plumbers had put in a tap which was unsuitable to the water pressure of the apartment. When you spoke to me of it, I organised a plumber immediately. When the plumber arrived I brought him to your apartment. I paid the plumber later and therefore presumed he had fixed the problem. In all of our conversations, of which, again, I say there were many, you never mentioned to me that the issue was still ongoing, had I known this I would have had it fixed immediately.

Regarding the kitchen, it is fully stocked with all that is required by our guests that stay from three nights to as long as four months, as was the case last year. Just this Christmas we had a young family who cooked a full Christmas dinner without difficulty.

If a guest, on the rare occasion, leaves their dirty dishes or utensils, we wash them. However, if the guest doesn’t adequately clean them after use and places them away, it is hard for us to know this. There is a note asking guests to be considerate of the next guest arriving regarding both the dishes and the baby chair. I do apologise that this was the case.

I am sorry about the indicators on the oven and hob, these were wiped off when I used a cleaning agent. There is both a picture of them and a manual in the bottom drawer along with the microwave manual which you seemed to have overlooked.

I do apologise again for the broken toaster, however we did supply you with a new one within a half hour.

As property owners, it is always important that we are aware of any issues our guests encounter so that we can address them. This ensures that, not only the current guest will be more comfortable, but also that the next guests’ experience will be better.

Finally, it should be said, that as a guest it is incumbent on you to find accommodation suitable to your own specific needs, as only you are aware of them. Perhaps to save you any future difficulties, read the details provided for the apartment and look at the photographs and do let your host know what troubles you about the apartment so that they can make your stay a pleasant one.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
mmmccoy
Auckland Centre, Nouvelle-Zélande
2 avis
Avis écrit le 27 janvier 2018 Séjour en décembre 2017
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

Date du séjour : décembre 2017
Language Weaver Afficher la traduction automatique

Date du séjour : octobre 2017
Votre tranche d'âge 35-49
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Voir l'original
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 pers.
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenu supplémentaire
Gagnez de l'argent en louant votre logement. Aucune avance de frais et pas de contrat à payer, c'est autant d'argent de gagné !
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un clic et contrôlez tout le processus, des questions des locataires au paiement ; même à distance.
Le choix des voyageurs
Avec des millions d'avis et de paiements en ligne sécurisés, Tripadvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre location de vacances en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite