I stayed in this hotel with my family for seven days and honestly it wasn't worth the price or the location.
First off, I must admit that location is strategically perfect for tourists who want to see the many shops and cafés of Nice. It is also five minutes away from the center and two minutes away from the beaches.
Regarding the negative side of this review, the hotel was the worst hotel I ever stayed in. I have stayed in many bad hotels but this one is by far the worst.
- the room walls are paper thin and you can practically hear everything the neighbors say and do. every night I would stay up until 3:30 AM because I hear our neighbors laughing and literally vomiting at night until they end up sleeping, which is at 3:30 AM. everytime i call the reception to deal with this, they call them ( i hear the phone ringing in the next room) and after the call, they continue to laugh as if nothing happened!!
- the window curtains are very transparent and the sunlight wakes me up every day at 7 AM whether I want to wake up or not.
- no one from the hotel is willing to help you with your bags so if you have quite a lot of bags like we did, prepare to move them all by yourself.
!!! But the most important aspect of any hotel you stay in is its staff and this hotel has the worst staff I've ever seen!
- One lady housekeeper insulted us by saying a RACIST comment about Arabs (im from Kuwait) just because we were checking out later than 12 PM and she wanted to clean the room. if this is how they treat Arabs, i can only imagine what they think of other nationalities other than their own.
- also, there is a man who usually gives a smile but isn't helpful at all and can be quite rude as well.
Aside from the other 3 staff members who also work but hardly speak any english, this Hotel better get more respectful staff and not allow RACIST people work for them if they want to be considered being called a "Hotel"!
We will never return to this hotel even if they pay us and we strongly suggest you do the same, for your own good.
- Description officielle (fournie par l'hôtel) :
- L'Hôtel de Flore Nice Promenade est idéalement situé dans le centre de Nice qui vous propose 65 chambres pensées et conçues pour votre bien-être dans un décor provençal raffiné et chaleureux. Dès 18h, profitez de notre HappyTime aux saveurs provençales dans notre salon ou en terrasse : boissons, vins, apéritifs... laissez vous tenter ! ... plus moins
- Options de réservation :
- TripAdvisor est fier d'être partenaire de Booking.com, Thomas Cook International AG, Thomas Cook International AG, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick et HotelQuickly pour vous permettre d'effectuer vos réservations auprès de Hotel de Flore by HappyCulture en toute confiance. Nous aidons chaque mois des millions de voyageurs à trouver l'hôtel idéal pour leurs vacances et leurs voyages d'affaires, et nous garantissons toujours les meilleures réductions et offres spéciales.
- Alias :
- Hotel De Flore Nice
- Hotel Flore Hotel
- Nice Hotel De Flore
- De Flore Hotel
- De Flore Nice