Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
“Excellent”
voyageurs ont déjà réservé cette location
Les premiers arrivés seront les premiers servis. Bloquez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient prises
Vérifier la disponibilité
Envoyer la demande
Faire une demande
Très bon
24 avis
Vista al exterior
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber ! Renseignez-vous sur les locations similaires disponibles -
Afficher toutes les locations disponibles
Vue d'ensemble

Ablis
1 avis
“Excellent”
Avis écrit le 26 août 2014 Séjour en août 2014

Très bonne semaine passé à Palma dans ce superbe appartement qui correspond parfaitement à un couple, les photos du site correspondent exactement à l'appartement sur place et que dire du propriétaire qui a toujours été à notre écoute quand nous avions des questions à lui poser. A recommander fortement

Rapport qualité / prix Chambres
Emplacement Propreté
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Jet783093
1 avis
Avis écrit le 23 juin 2018 Séjour en juin 2018

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.de. Voir l'original
Jim L

5 avis
3 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 7 octobre 2017 Séjour en octobre 2017
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile
Language Weaver Afficher la traduction automatique

Avis écrit le 16 juillet 2017 Séjour en juillet 2017

Réponse de la direction
27 juil. 2017
Terrible guest experience!
I have never had any trouble with my guests like this before. I am sure that they had another accommodation and they did all this mess to get the full  refund (they came to the apartment without luggage).
Near the apartment there is a lot of space to park the car. Also in front there is a mall with two hours free parking. It is a really quite place,  not a busy road and there are no shops. The apartment is exactly as it seems on the pictures uploaded in Tripadvisor which they did themselves for the announcement. The apartment is completely refurbished and in good conditions.  There are no sunbeds on the swimming pool like the pictures uploaded and no one has complained about this before, there are tables with chairs (like the picture).  Every time a guest is coming is completely cleaned beforehand.  When I went in I couldn't notice any strange smell coming from the bathroom. It is true that was a little damp on the ceiling above the fan unit which wasn't  before and was originated by the top neighbour so I didn't have time to sort it out at that point. There is no mould anywhere! They sent a false picture to tripadvisor to justify their left and to ask for the refund. The picture they send wasn't my apartment, it was taken from internet as I found it myself searching the same goggle search that was at the top of it. All the time I was in contact with them but I didn't accept their  extorsion. As they say they didn't stay on the apartment and they caused me a lot of trouble so I am also trying to sort this out with tripadvisor, as they are trying to deceive everyone with this bad comment about me.  They sent a false picture to justify their complaints and they have been insulting me and threating me by messages which I don't feel it is normal. It is really disgusting to be on this situation and I hope it will never happen to me again. Tripadvisor has all the evidence (pictures and messages) to prove that so I feel really calm with myself.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Lincoln_P...
Birmingham, Royaume-Uni
Auteur de niveau 6
547 avis
78 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 203 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 24 avril 2017 Séjour en avril 2017
Google Afficher la traduction automatique

Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
Réponse de la direction
26 avr. 2017
Hi Peter first off all thank for your stay and hope above all you had a nice and pleasant trip. I must say I'm sorry for the inconvenience you pointed, but I just want to clarify couple of things were missed in your "speech". First of all you had my phone number since the beginning, as you contacted me as soon as you landed, therefore you could contact me anytime you want as I'm just having one phone number (same for WhatsApp, text, calls...everything) and I don't have any missed call or text from you...otherwisee I would answered as you know my priority is my guest. Nobody has complained for this reason before. About the noise downstairs ( kebab), it's a complete new thing for me, that's weird, as they close at midnight, and since years we have been booked every single day and nobody has mentioned it, maybe was isolated circumstances, as well as the "annoying" neighbour..does it make sense?. Also we provide security windows with double Glass ( climalit) that block noises from outside. we also managed to check every single item once our guests have left, and cutterly were replaced 2 month ago, however i will check them in person to make sure it's in the right place and nothing is damaged or missed. thanks for your advice.
About the bathroom, you said the "bathroom as such doesn't exist" but you also said the flat " is pretty much as the pictures" so I have a question for you... would you book a flat without bathroom? then either you are not being accurated with your words and unfair or pherhaps you should have booked a more regular ( not design) flat with bigger bathroom. I want you to notice that is a small flat as you could see in the pictures display when you booked my flat. In the same way the bathroom it's small, but complete and follows the health standards, we don't have any law that tell us we must have big bathroom or the minimum meters we should have to consider it as a bathroom, do you? Again i'm sorry to don't meet up your standards... but in any case you shouldn't say it's not healthy, as is inacurated and just your picky opinion that can lead to a confusion. About the hot plates... I'm sorry but as I said before we checked everything before you arrived it's true that when the hot plates reach the maximum temperature, it seems to switch of but in fact they don't, they just change color ( from red to black) but it's still working, maybe I didn't explain it right as I supposed you know how it works. The same luck for the rubbish, you didn't ask me, and I'm sorry for that, as everybody knows you need to look for a bin in the street, lucky you if in your country the bin it's in front of your main door. if you walked a bit down ( 25 meter) from my door, you would find it right there in front of burger king. To sum up, I'm sorry for all the issues and your complain,and I'm sad it wasn't your cup of tea, after all my only wish is to host happy people that can enjoy my flat and my country, hopping they look forward to come again.
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 pers.
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenu supplémentaire
Gagnez de l'argent en louant votre logement. Aucune avance de frais et pas de contrat à payer, c'est autant d'argent de gagné !
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un clic et contrôlez tout le processus, des questions des locataires au paiement ; même à distance.
Le choix des voyageurs
Avec des millions d'avis et de paiements en ligne sécurisés, TripAdvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre location de vacances en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite