Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
“Pour de superbe vacances”
voyageurs ont déjà réservé cette location
Les premiers arrivés seront les premiers servis. Bloquez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient prises
Vérifier la disponibilité
Envoyer la demande
Faire une demande
Excellent
32 avis
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber ! Renseignez-vous sur les locations similaires disponibles -
Afficher toutes les locations disponibles
Vue d'ensemble

margauxc1...
Annecy, France
2 avis
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 5 votes utiles
“Pour de superbe vacances ”
Avis écrit le 24 septembre 2017 Séjour en mars 2017

L’appartement de Chris est génial.
Très bien situé avec la plage à 5 min et les centres commerciaux à proximité.
Chris est très disponible pour répondre à toutes nos questions, très professionnel et très gentil.
J’ai été totalement satisfaite de cet appartement.
Hâte de revenir ! :)

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
08 nov. 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay Valérie, it was a pleasure to host you. I look forward to your return visit :)
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Mr D
Bedford, Royaume-Uni
Auteur de niveau 2
8 avis
4 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 13 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 2 juin 2018 Séjour en avril 2018

04 juin 2018
Thanks you so much for the fabulous review. I try to represent the apartment honestly and your review just says everything. Thanks for being such great guests and I’m glad you had such a nice time in Dubai and staying in my apartment.
I look forward to hosting you for your next trip :)
Regards
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 7 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 18 mai 2018 Séjour en décembre 2017
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.in. Voir l'original
29 mai 2018
Thank you Atul for taking the time to review my apartment.

I must say that your review contains many inaccuracies, perhaps this is because you wrote it over 5 months after your stay and you can’t recollect things as they were?

Location - You state in your review that you gave 2 stars purely for its location, but you do not quantify why. It’s curious that you then go on to mention about over occupancy and the damage to my kitchen equipment that you were charged for.

I'd invite you to read my other reviews to see that other guests call out what a great location the apartment is, with sea and marina views, just a short walk from the beach, numerous restaurants & entertainment options and opposite a tram stop.

Over occupancy - My listing clearly states that the maximum occupancy is 3 people. This is the maximum permitted occupancy of the apartment as set by the Dubai Government.

In the listing I state that the apartment is more suited to 2 adults and a child, rather than 3 adults. I also state the actual size of the apartment on the listing and include a comprehensive set of photographs.
I'd certainly welcome your thoughts and feedback on how I can be clearer in describing my apartment.

It’s curious that you mention how small the apartment was, but also raise that you couldn’t bring another adult!

You booked the apartment in early November. This was well over a month in advance of your stay and not “at short notice” that you mention in your review.

When making the booking you stated that 3 people would be staying in the apartment, although when I sent an email to you on the 12th November you replied mentioning that there would be 4 people.

I immediately informed you and Trip Advisor that I would not be able to honour the booking due to the number of occupants.

I would like to point out that you would have received a 100% refund at this time if the booking was cancelled (you would not have had to pay 1/3 cancellation charges as you state in your review).

I actually suggested to you in my email that you should perhaps look at one or two bedroom apartments.

On the 13th November you sent me the below message via Trip Advisor:
“Dear Chris,
One of the guests has decided not to go ahead with the trip hence I would like to go ahead with your apartment only. I hope it works now.
Regards,
Atul

On that basis the booking proceeded.

Damage - May I start by saying that in the 7 years I have been renting my apartment that I have never had reason to withhold a deposit from any guests.My team in Dubai have been working for me for many years and I have never had any reason to question their integrity.

Upon check-in, guests are shown everything in the apartment and given a copy of the inventory. You were asked to inform the team if you discover any anomalies within 48hours. You did not notify my team of any issues.

When a guest checks-out of the apartment it is thoroughly cleaned and an inventory of equipment undertaken. At the time of check-out, the team noticed that a saucepan lid had been badly burnt. This was beyond repair.

My apartment manager (who conducts the check-ins and check-outs) plus my cleaning team are 100% positive that the lid was not damaged before you moved into the apartment.

My team purchased a new pan and lid (you cannot just purchase a new lid) and I provided TripAdvisor with the receipt. I only claimed back the cost of the pan and not the transportation cost that my team incurred.

As I previously informed you, I also had to arrange a special deep clean of the apartment after you moved out, due to the cooking smells that had permeated throughout the apartment. I did not charge you for this additional clean.

My apartment is priced competitively in the market of similar sized and located apartments. Some guests elect to stay in apartments that are further away from the beach and with less amenities on their doorstep - I fully appreciate everyone has their own preferences and priorities.

I wish you safe travels in the future.
Enza T
1 avis
Avis écrit le 15 avril 2018 Séjour en mars 2018

14 mai 2018
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay Enza and that our local property management team demonstrated their usual high standards by looking after you really well.
Thank you for leaving our apartment really clean and tidy.
Of course I would be delighted for you to stay in our apartment again. I wish you happy future travels.
Regards
4 avis
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 8 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 29 mars 2018 Séjour en mars 2018

31 mars 2018
Thank you for your great feedback. I am so pleased that you both enjoyed your stay. Of course I would be delighted for you to stay in our apartment again.
Regards. Chris
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 22 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 13 novembre 2017 Séjour en novembre 2017
Language Weaver Afficher la traduction automatique

17 nov. 2017
David - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our local property management team demonstrated their usual high standards by looking after you really well.
Thanks for the great review and I look forward to accommodating you on your next stay :-)
champagne...
Avis écrit le 23 septembre 2017 Séjour en septembre 2017
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile
Language Weaver Afficher la traduction automatique

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.com. Voir l'original
08 nov. 2017
Thanks for the great review; it was a pleasure to welcome you back.
I look forward to your next visit :)
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 pers.
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenu supplémentaire
Gagnez de l'argent en louant votre logement. Aucune avance de frais et pas de contrat à payer, c'est autant d'argent de gagné !
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un clic et contrôlez tout le processus, des questions des locataires au paiement ; même à distance.
Le choix des voyageurs
Avec des millions d'avis et de paiements en ligne sécurisés, TripAdvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre location de vacances en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite