Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants:
“Villa de vacances de fabuleux.”
voyageur a déjà réservé cette location
Les premiers arrivés seront les premiers servis. Bloquez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient prises
Vérifier la disponibilité
Envoyer la demande
Faire une demande
Très bon
12 avis
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber ! Renseignez-vous sur les locations similaires disponibles -
Afficher toutes les locations disponibles
Vue d'ensemble

5 avis
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 7 avril 2015 Séjour en avril 2015
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile
Avis traduit automatiquement depuis l'anglais Plus d'infos
Language Weaver Afficher la traduction automatique

Rapport qualité / prix Chambres
Emplacement Propreté
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile ? Oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Envoyé initialement en anglais sur www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Voir l'original
08 avr. 2015
Robyn,

It was lovely meeting you all here and hopefully you will be able to return soon. Thanks for the amazing comments, we strive to make sure everyone has a holiday with lasting memories. If ever you need anything at all, let us know, we are always here to help.

Gerry
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
aimeeeliz...

common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 19 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 21 décembre 2015 Séjour en novembre 2015
personne ont trouvé cet avis utile

La réservation a-t-elle été facile ? L'itinéraire donné était-il correct ?
La remise des clés/l'accès à la location ont-ils été faciles ? État général de la location
Le plus apprécié: Loved everything about Cyprus
Le moins apprécié: The hassle with Gerry and Prestige Bookings
Compagnons de voyage : Large Group
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    No.
30 déc. 2015
Stacy, on reading your review of your holiday here with us, I am amazed to say the least at some of your comments and feel the need to address this in some detail.
You state that I never replied to you with regards rental cars. I emailed you an offer for the cars on the 23rd of September and you only replied to apologising for not getting back to me on 8th of October, The cars were booked as soon as you sent the required information and were waiting for you on arrival in the airport. I think any delays were on your side, not ours. You state that nobody was there to meet you on arrival. I had already informed you that I would not be there and that our daughter would come to meet you. This she did twice, but you had not turned up. As she doesn't drive it was impossible for her to return until she had a lift, and this she did the following day. With regards to the house being in darkness, the interior lights only work once the key has been placed in the fob inside the door, the same system that is used in thousands of hotels worldwide, so it was not possible for them to leave the lights on. However all exterior lights are on a timing system and these were all working when you arrived. When my daughter did meet with you the following day, she specificly asked if everything was ok, and you replied that everything was fine. She gave you her mobile number and told you to call if you needed anything, no calls were received. As a company, we provide free of charge a basic welcome pack for our guests, which from our experience all guests actually appreciate. We are the only company to do this free, everybody charges approx. 25-30 Euro. The pool in this villa is not heated which you knew at all times since booking. We have installed recently a hot tub in the gardens which works perfectly, but was not include in the price that you paid. Also this facility was not nor never had been advertised for your booking. I did however notice that some one in you group had damaged the door of the metal box on the side of the hot tub whilst trying to force it open, we didn't actually deduct this damage from your deposit. You state that you emailed me regarding some questions you had and never received any reply. This is because I have never received any email with questions from you and have a full record of everything received and replied too. I reply to all emails in a timely manner and our 100's of satisfied clients can vouch for this. You also state the villa Castle Rock is shabby. This villa is decorated in a style to suit the surroundings. When you booked the villa you had seen a number of photos before booking, and what you saw is exactly what you got. The overwhelming majority of clients book this villa for its uniqueness, and that's exactly why you did too. if you read the past clients reviews you will see exactly this, the villa is not shabby, its different. with regards to your security deposit, there was an error on our part in charging and refunding you, I can only sincerely apologise for this. In you review you have quoted me from some of the mails that I sent you, but you have been very selective in what you quoted, and in doing so you have painted a one sided picture. When you made your payment to TripAdvisor they charged you the deposit, so we should not have charged it again. This we did in error on your arrival. When I made the refund it was then made to the incorrect card and we did not realise this and thought it was sorted. You then contact me and I told you I would get it fixed for you. When I got busy this did slip my mind and I was at least honest in telling you this. You then were again selective in using my words in order to make us look bad. You also forgot to mention that once I realised this I emailed you with a copy of the refund slip. You state in your review that you think this might be a scam, Shame on you for trying to deliberately trying to damage our business. Was it a scam when you were met in the airport with the car hire, when you arrived at the villa to find it ready for you, or when my daughter came to visit and check you were ok. I think not, and neither do the 100's of families and groups that have stayed with us over the past number of years.

Lindsay H
Egremont, Royaume-Uni
Auteur de niveau 4
31 avis
10 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 13 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 20 octobre 2015 Séjour en septembre 2015

Propreté de la salle de bains Autres services
Le plus apprécié: The stunning location and pool area.
Le moins apprécié: The dark decor and outdated kitchen
Compagnons de voyage : époux(se)/partenaire
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Pour les groupes
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
21 oct. 2015
Hi Lindsay, it was a pleasure meeting you and Paul here in sunny Cyprus, and hopefully you will be able to return sometime soon. Regards, Gerry
Justin T
Southampton, Royaume-Uni
2 avis
Avis écrit le 1 septembre 2015 Séjour en août 2015

Compagnons de voyage : Amis
02 sept. 2015
Hi Justin,

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all here in sunny Cyprus, and a joy to know that you had a wonderful holiday. Please pass my regards to all, and hopefully we will see you here again sometime soon,

Regards,

Julie H
1 avis
Avis écrit le 21 août 2015 Séjour en août 2015

Le plus apprécié: pool , bbq , every thing really
Compagnons de voyage : Large Group
Recommandé pour:
Groupe d'amis Familles avec jeunes enfants
Pour les groupes
  • La location était-elle conforme à l'annonce ?
  • Recommanderiez-vous cette location ?
  • Le rapport qualité-prix était-il bon ?
  • La location était-elle équipée d'un accès Internet ?
  • Votre caution vous a-t-elle été restituée dans les délais prévus ?
22 août 2015
Hi Julie.

It was an absolute pleasure having you all here with us, and to know that you had an amazing holiday and wedding. Thanks very much for your kind words, and hopefully you will get the chance to return soon.

Regards to all,

Gerry
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 pers.
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenu supplémentaire
Gagnez de l'argent en louant votre logement. Aucune avance de frais et pas de contrat à payer, c'est autant d'argent de gagné !
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un clic et contrôlez tout le processus, des questions des locataires au paiement ; même à distance.
Le choix des voyageurs
Avec des millions d'avis et de paiements en ligne sécurisés, TripAdvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre location de vacances en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite