I rented Vincent's charming apartment sight unseen and I have no regrets... it's turned out to be a wonderful choice!! Here's why:
1. It's an incredible apartment -- open space, tons of natural light, view of the ocean, plenty of storage space, A/C and heater, nice kitchen, comfortable bed, great shower pressure, and a washing machine.
2. The location is perfect if you seek immediate access to the Promenade des Anglais, walkability to the grocery store, Boulangerie/Patisserie, Boucherie, La Poste, and some small parks.
3. The tram stop is Sainte-Helene and it is just around the corner -- 10 minutes to Jean-Medecin and the heart of Old Nice!
4. I have personally loved walking in both directions and nothing is too far if you have comfortable shoes.
5. When the traffic is light and the winds are up you can hear the waves crashing against the rocks of the Promenade and it's a magical sound!
6. I've met a few of the other residents and everyone is so lovely... respectful, quiet, and friendly even to someone who isn't fluent in French!
Overall, I am so happy and comfortable here. I was a bit nervous not having seen the apartment before I arrived, but Vincent made it so easy for me and now I feel like this is "home" for now!