- Beautiful, spacious and cozy apartment with balcony close to the historic medieval city center of Bruges. Very comfortable with a spacious entrance, a cozy living room, bathroom with bath, shower and 2 sinks, separate toilet, modern kitchen and 2 beautiful bedrooms.
- The apartment is easy to reach by car.
You can park your car for free in the street.
At 10 mtrs of the apartement there is a busstop.
You can take there bus to the railwaystation and back.
The railwaystation is at 2 km from the apartment.
- The beautifull cities Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent are easy to reach by car or train. Ghent is on a drive of half an hour, Brussels and Antwerp can be reached in one hour.
- Bruges has a beautiful medieval town, offers many attractions, events and other entertainment features:
* Many beautiful and pleasant shopping (with the Steenstraat), walkways and plazas with beautiful boutiques.
* Culinary bustling city with many quality restaurants such as The Carmelite, Aneth, Sans Cravate and The Golden Harynck.
* Top 10 attractions: Flemish Primitives, Bruges canals, Love and the Convent, Church of Our Lady, Castle and City Hall, Almshouses, the village Lissewege, Bruges as a world capital of chocolate (Chocolate Museum).
* Main museums: Groeningemuseum, Arentshuis, Hospital Museums, Belfort, Gezelle, Gruuthuuse.
* A vibrant and lively nightlife with numerous events such as the city's festivals (including Cactus Festival, and vowels).
* Culture in the various theaters and the Concertgebouw.
* Proximity of the Belgian coast with its beautiful sea and beaches (O. A. The cities of Ostend, De Haan and Knokke.)
* The Bruges woodland, there are plenty of sporting opportunities for walking and cycling.