The house has a wonderful view of Lake Michigan and is very accommodating for pets. The house also has an immense supply of kitchen utensils and appliances. Although - the microwave was very old and did not work very well.
The house overall has a mold/mildew smell so anyone with allergies would not make it an entire week there. Even for someone without really bad allergies by the end of the week I was stuffy. There is no air conditioner either so it was really damp when we stayed as well so it got very sticky (not hot, just sticky). Also bring fans if you want circulation of air as the windows don't really do much circulating and there is only one ceiling fan.
There is plenty of room in the home and the bedrooms are really nice. The mattresses are on the harder side and just your basic mattresses. The bathrooms are nice as well - nothing fancy but are nice. The upstairs bathroom door doesn't hook shut (standup shower).
The path down to the beach is really... Plus